GDT: Oilers vs Capitals CHED/SN 1/SNW 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
What’s that?
All Elite Wrestling hahah. WWE competition.

Watching now

1710375219205.jpeg

Footage of when you, Tardi, first meeting your darling wife and asking her out:

Lmfao omg yes

And this movie is awesome too. So funny

Gonna have A&W before the game.
I love this !!!

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
They should have got an extra 2 points for winning twice!
haha. They got to cheer for two different wins anyway. What a weird bit of stuff that was. Win, oh wait, not win, oh wait win again, how should we feel....confusion. If I'm walking out I'm going "are you sure we Won NHL? Gonna change something else?

Buffalo fans would be really feeling they're getting jobbed and they have that feeling there for good reason.

This game isn't going to start till 8:20 I bet. Another brilliant scheduling move by the NHL
Do they think anybody works to pay for todays obscene ticket prices? This on a Wednesday. People have little hope of being home before midnight.

Like the NHL could give a shit what happens in Alberta ever.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
haha. They got to cheer for two different wins anyway. What a weird bit of stuff that was. Win, oh wait, not win, oh wait win again, how should we feel....confusion. If I'm walking out I'm going "are you sure we Won NHL? Gonna change something else?

Buffalo fans would be really feeling they're getting jobbed and they have that feeling there for good reason.

Do they think anybody works to pay for todays obscene ticket prices? This on a Wednesday. People have little hope of being home before midnight.

Right? And which fans are they catering to with the late start? It’s not Edmonton or Washington fans.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006

Well there's also the eastern fans that are 2 hours ahead

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Wait, the game isn't until 10est? I just settled in front of the TV thinking I'd see Oilers on my TV and I got bupkis. Stupid late starts, which I don't mind but still....

Reactions: Sanchez

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Looking at the Cap's roster, it still bugs me that the Oilers reupped Puljujarvi instead of signing Strome when he was a UFA there a couple of years ago. 20g/50p player, good friends with Mcdavid, reported interest, and they still went back to the dullard on ice that spent the previous 5 years consistently showing what a bust he was.

Hopefully someone will get around to telling Oilers management about sunken cost fallacies someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad