GDT: Oilers Trollolololol the League and Win the Right to Draft McDavid 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I'm pretty sure the hatred towards the organization actually extends far beyond fanbases... there's a solid probability we are hated by the majority of the league.
I don't think this is just a recent thing though. I think this organization has been thoroughly hated around the league for at least ten years. We can debate exactly why but this sure seems to be the case.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Sorry guys, party's over. I just learned from our friends out east that Darryl Katz is poor and won't be able to give McDavid a good contract. Time to go, pack it up, let's go.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I'm really having a hard time paying attention to these playoffs ever since Saturday night.

Right?

I used to be all over the playoff threads, watching every game.

Now I'm all over the Oiler threads, googling McDavid like I have to write an 800 word essay on the kid. :laugh:

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
The best part for me is the last few months I have been all my research on Strome, Hanafin, Provorov and Marner. So other than watching Mcdavid in the world jr. all his highlights and interviews are new and fresh to me.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Toronto fans and the Eastern media are angry to the point that their brains aren't functioning - see the moron on Toronto radio that called Hall a 3rd line role player :laugh: it's incredibly sweet.

The eastern media and leaf fan base are beside themselves over this and that makes it all the better--I am loving their reaction and all the excuses they are coming up with--of course--they then push the leafs as the top place and most logical place for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad