Post-Game Talk: Oilers to the WCF!

MVP of the series?

• Total voters

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
There’s a lot of hate on this forum towards Lucic, which I do not understand. Yes he did not live up to our expectations, but why all the hate? He’s also not even an Oiler anymore but still appears to upset our fan base for his continued poor play.

I believe the guy has Scheuermann’s Disease which explains his spinal curvature which people like to insult.

He did a lot for community while he was here, and like all of us, us deserving of some respect. Just my $0.02.
Sucks at hockey. But for the most part he plays an honorable game against us. I guess we could lay off him a bit.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
My dad sent this:
EFDE8E14-33F1-4239-BFFC-B7A8658FCC19.jpeg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Wouldn’t be surprised if those Cowgirls were sent in by Treliving to be a distraction. Flames play a dirty dirty game.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The oddest thing … I was perusing a certain flame website, as you do after a game like that, and one poster actually called him ‘Kelly Oil Lover Hrudey’. And that post got likes - pardon me, ‘appreciations’ as they call them on their little hillbilly site.

Who in their right f***ing mind could watch five minutes of Hrudey on TV and fail to realize that he is the most shameless flame homer there is? He’s so bad I had to go to TNT and ESPN to avoid his commentary and Singh’s lousy play by play.
I hate to break it to you but Flame fans are stupid. ;)

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It’s hilarious how Markstrom goes into the smallest butterfly I’ve ever seen on the GWG. I don’t think I’ve seen a 6’4”+ goalie make himself any smaller than he did on that goal.

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad