GDT: Oilers@Stars - 7:30PM - Darnell Does Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Well he bet on Argentina to win, so maybe Drake's finally having lady luck by his side.
That being said, I'd be surprised we even remotely win against the stars. Incoming Robertson or Hintz hat trick and of course seeing Pavelski score on us like the usual.
He lost that bet as it went to Penalty kicks.

• Haha
Reactions: McAsuno

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Would be surprised to see us win this one.

A team we historically lay a ton of eggs against.
In a city where we usually lay those eggs that we play against.
In Mid December in what is usually.. and so far is right on track... the time of year where the team lays egg after egg after egg.

I'm curious to see if they continue this.. "We just completely and utterly lose focus on hockey" trend for December and January.

It's just a matter of who makes that epic stupid play. Nurse and Bouchard may not want to give up the crown... crack under the pressure and give pucks away like halloween candy. Or will a new champion of stupidity rise from their ashes to shit the game away.

This one's tough.. it could be a complete team effort in non-effort and stupidity and get ugly.

Or maybe.. just maybe there's a Christmas miracle and they all collectively get their shit together and everyone can leave the ice saying.. hey I had a good game.

Reactions: Biltmore

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Not so far. Mother poopers. Stiff competition. But dancers offered me that night job as a chubby dancer.

14375920-31F3-457C-8117-742A4FFEBE57.gif

We should form a duo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad