GDT: Oilers@Stars - 7:30PM - Darnell Does Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Drake betting on Dallas?

I might put all my savings into that

Well he bet on Argentina to win, so maybe Drake's finally having lady luck by his side.
That being said, I'd be surprised we even remotely win against the stars. Incoming Robertson or Hintz hat trick and of course seeing Pavelski score on us like the usual.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Holloway's been buzzing for the past 3 games, and Woody still refuses to promote him to the 1st or 2nd line while giving him as less minutes compared to the abysmal Devin 'Belanger 2.0' Shore.
hey! At least Belanger could win a faceoff. 54.9% with us. Shore has 49.4%

• Haha
Reactions: McAsuno

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
conjoined-triangles-of-success.jpg

Reactions: BlackDogg

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Well, everybody thought they'd beat Anaheim so now that everybody is counting them out at Dallas, they'll win tonight.....

Eh, who am I kidding? They're toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Woody refusing to split McDrai...jeez! And 30+ games into the season and we're still an absolute tire fire in our own zone and can barely kill a penalty. We're very lucky to be where we are in the standings.

Been a shitty day and week. Could really use a W for the Oil tonight, especially with the late start.

Reactions: Duke74 and Biltmore

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
With how flights are going he'll be lucky to be back in time for Christmas lol

Luckily he's not landing in Vancouver which I've heard is the worst thing right now.
At least my partner's aunt will be flying from Nanaimo's airport to come here for Christmas, instead of Van's main airport so hopefully there's no issue there lol.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Apparently we're colder than the Artic right now.
My buddy's coming back from Cancun tomorrow. He's f***ed.

Reminds me of a g/f I had who was from Australia once upon a time. She arrived in Feb and it was +40 when she left there and -40 when she landed here.

She arrived wearing sandals and couldn’t wait to walk in the snow.

1.3 seconds of that and she was ready to fly back home.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Reminds me of a g/f I had who was from Australia once upon a time. She arrived in Feb and it was +40 when she left there and -40 when she landed here.

She arrived wearing sandals and couldn’t wait to walk in the snow.

1.3 seconds of that and she was ready to fly back home.

Hehe, I'd rather live here than Australia though.
The snakes and the kind of spiders they have? No thanks.
Nothing grosses me out more imagining waking up and seeing a huge huntsman spider casually chilling on the wall near me. f*** that.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hehe, I'd rather live here than Australia though.
The snakes and the kind of spiders they have? No thanks.
Nothing grosses me out more imagining waking up and seeing a huge huntsman spider casually chilling on the wall near me. f*** that.

I was warned to check the shower heads for those things before I got into the shower and turned the water on at my buddies place in a suburb of Melbourne. One morning there was this big bastard sitting on the shower head and I damn near had a heart attack.

Lots of disgusting bug stories in the memory banks as we drove our minivan across Western Australia and the interior. 😬

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I was warned to check the shower heads for those things before I got into the shower and turned the water on at my buddies place in a suburb of Melbourne. One morning there was this big bastard sitting on the shower head and I damn near had a heart attack.

Lots of disgusting bug stories in the memory banks as we drove our minivan across Western Australia and the interior. 😬

Not sure how anybody can live there when they got shit that can kill you like crocs, sharks, spiders, snakes, etc.
Edmonton may be cold AF during the winter, but I'd rather deal with just the cold than the critters they have, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad