Confirmed with Link: Oilers Schedule Released

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
Oilers always have a long early road trip in November because of the Canadian Finals Rodeo. When Rogers Place is finally ready, is the CFR going to be staying at Northlands or will that be moving to Rogers also? That may have an impact on future Oilers scheduling.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
I'm pretty sure the CFR is staying at Northlands due to there being facilities for the animals nearby.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
%^$& 7:30pm home starts! Like just go back to 7pm and make everyone happy! ARGH!

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
%^$& 7:30pm home starts! Like just go back to 7pm and make everyone happy! ARGH!

I actually don't mind the 7:30 weekday start time we've have for the past couple years.
It was like this all during the 80's, 90's, & early 2000's, until they changed it to 7pm. It made eating dinner at home prior to a game very challenging because of time etc. But 6pm on a weekday is just crazy!! Barley even home from work at that time:shakehead

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Crappy, not seeing a good Glendale hockey/NFL weekend on that list. Only Buffalo and St Louis seem possible.

Last edited:

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I actually don't mind the 7:30 weekday start time we've have for the past couple years.
It was like this all during the 80's, 90's, & early 2000's, until they changed it to 7pm. It made eating dinner at home prior to a game very challenging because of time etc. But 6pm on a weekday is just crazy!! Barley even home from work at that time:shakehead

Shoulda mentioned i'm in the East so those are 9:30 starts for me and end well past my bed time. Therefore I don't get to watch games live anymore. I agree though, the 6pm games are ridiculous for the home fans.

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
Luckyy you guys get to host the New Years' Eve game. Always one of the most fun games to attend of the year

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
With this favourable of a schedule we should be able to stay in the playoff race until November this year!!

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Somewhat random question during the off-season, but does anybody know when pre-season tickets go on sale typically? I'll be in Edmonton for the Oct. 2 game against Vancouver and would like to check it out from good seats (preferably Executive Terrace at centre ice or Gold) at a reasonable/face value price.

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
You can likely find things earlier on the StubHubs of the world and have a good chance at paying Season Ticket price, since it is a pre-season game. I am not sure about pre-season, but they released all tickets in earliesh September last year (probably the pre-season will come out at same time).

skorf

Jun 30, 2013
9 of the last 13 games on home ice... just what they need for that final playoff push.

Just what we need to break our hearts and ruin the chance of getting at least one of McDavid or Eichel for sure.

Sadly mine's more likely to happen

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
You know you've been an Oiler fan for too long when you already visualize the team going into that early 7 game homestand saying all the right things and this is real important to get out of the gate here and make hay...and you expect they'll post at best a 3 -4 record in these games.

If this well rested club even posts a winning record over the first dozen games = mindblown.

dobiezeke*

You know you've been an Oiler fan for too long when you already visualize the team going into that early 7 game homestand saying all the right things and this is real important to get out of the gate here and make hay...and you expect they'll post at best a 3 -4 record in these games.

If this well rested club even posts a winning record over the first dozen games = mindblown.

You know you are an HFOil fan when Replacement has predestined the team to failure 3 months prior to the season and you still are posting in August....lol.

Can't wait to see the Oil in Anaheim/LA the first week of April. Playoff bound or driving for first pick overall...don't care.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

Don't forget that after game 5 or 6 they and the media will start talking about how it will be good for the team to get out of town, get away from the pressures of the home city fans and media.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad