GDT: Oilers Rookies vs. U of A Golden Bears | Rexall | 7:00 PM MST | 9.16.15 | Streamed

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Blended_logo.gif

[fieldset=GAME DAY INFORMATION]Game Day: Wednesday September 16th
Game Time: 7:00 PM
Radio: 630 Ched.
Streamed: oilers.nhl.com
[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=OILERS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Sanford - McDavid - Slepyshev
Winquist - Draisaitl - Christoffer
Linaker - Loiseau - Bukharts
Rankin - Platzer - Chase

Nurse - LaLeggia
Jones - Bear
Betker - Leveille

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=GOLEN BEARS PROJECTED LINEUP]

Golden-Bears.jpg

Hickmott - Reddick - Koper
Crooks - Ferguson - Legault
Low - Dobrowolski - Rachinski
Nickles - Kieser - Derko

Rowley - Yadlowski
M. Topping - Carr
Bredo - Lange

Luke Siemens
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Score goals. Hit the bodies

[/fieldset]

Last edited:

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
This is going to be the toughest team the Bears have faced. I didn't think Drai would even play, he isn't actually a NHL rookie. McDavid, Nurse, and Drai is a lot for the Bears to match up against.

McDeathbyCheerios*

This is going to be the toughest team the Bears have faced. I didn't think Drai would even play, he isn't actually a NHL rookie. McDavid, Nurse, and Drai is a lot for the Bears to match up against.
They had a hard time last year with Nurse and Drai...add Laleggia and McDavid to that....yikes

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
Any word on the goalie? I'm assuming Eetu, or do you think they give Papirny/Bouchard the chance?

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
That's a pretty competitive lineup. Should do quite well.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I would of loved Winquist with McDavid but we can share the love all around. That second line is going to go to work tonight.

Jun 9, 2011
So glad this is streamed. Glad to see Jones in the lineup again. He needs some polishing in Portland, but I think we got a gem.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
From what I can tell he rushes extractions, hits HFboards to do GDT and then forgets to put the heart back.

Oh well I guess we get our GDT.

Fascinating. I always wondered where the Canucks got their players from.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Our lines have the right players...just wrong sides lol

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Who is "we"? I always root for the Bears, they're our team. The oilers prospects are just that, prospects and wannabes. They aren't Oilers (yet). Screw them.

Go Bears!

I agree. Go, Bears!

What I want: Bears win 4-3 with McDavid getting three goals and Nurse three assists.

What I think will happen: 5-3 Oilers rookies.

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
Are there any fighters on the Bears? I recall when Laraque was a rookie, he got into a few scraps in this game. I wonder if a few will want to try out Nurse, just so they can say they fought Darnell Nurse (assuming he becomes an established NHLer is the future, which he should).

McDeathbyCheerios*

Are there any fighters on the Bears? I recall when Laraque was a rookie, he got into a few scraps in this game. I wonder if a few will want to try out Nurse, just so they can say they fought Darnell Nurse (assuming he becomes an established NHLer is the future, which he should).
Fighting is not allowed in their league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad