Confirmed with Link: Oilers Rookies vs Golden Bears at Rexall Sept 16

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
update

lol, ticketmaster/oilers really playing with people. They just released 2 sections, 210, 228 today. Several sections in 200's and all of 300's remain not up for sale.

I'll keep waiting for better seats to come out.

Just ridiculous that they are releasing seats sections at a time. This is ****** customer service.

or you could've gotten good seats earlier like the rest of us

I'd laugh is they never released the "better" seats for those hoping for that to happen :laugh:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
or you could've gotten good seats earlier like the rest of us

I'd laugh is they never released the "better" seats for those hoping for that to happen :laugh:

The good 100's were gone quickly. Very quickly. the 200's that were released as well went quickly. Plus that when the best 5K seats were sold it was presale. I don't like using a presale code I am not entitled, or that I am intended, to use.

Why would you laugh at others misfortune? That's kind of unpleasant.

I'm not doing anything dishonest or disingenuous here. Ticketmaster/Oilers on the other hand are by such specious releasing of sections in what is obviously a high demand event.

Heres an interesting thing too, since I'm tracking this. The two sections released today sold quickly to around row 35. More tickets sold after relaasing those two sections than have been sold on Ticketmaster the 3 previous days.

So again why are they doing this? The business, I presume, is selling tickets. So sell the tickets. Don't withhold the tickets.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Sorry that not all of us can sit on Ticketmaster 24 hours a day clicking refresh.

Wasn't even needed. I went in on Thursday after getting the code here, and got row 3 in section 101. Right behind the penalty box, but I don't give a ****... I'll still be enjoying myself. :yo:

Alberta

Jul 20, 2005
Looking at the seating map, won't be long now before some prime seats between the bluelines opens up!

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Looking at the seating map, won't be long now before some prime seats between the bluelines opens up!

Correctomundo.

Only thing surprising is how long they are taking to open up the better sections on that side that's left.

They were opening up sections slowly, two at a time, now its 4 at a time.

Theres 7 2nd tier sections left and all better seats than they are selling now. Looks like I'm getting tickets tomorrow or just get them day of game.

13jetoil39

Apr 14, 2015
How can anyone complain? man I live in Winnipeg and if I could get there, I'd get worst seat in the house just to see our new SUPERSTAR.

I hope this is streamed I just wanna watch our McJesus put on a show for us Oilers fan's. All the jealousy out there,man I put a big smile on and love when ppl r crying about the Oilers,be cuz they know....what we are watching, greatness is arriving back in Edmonton

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Move brah ;)

Already in the works. Planning on late spring/early summer!

Just snagged some preseason tickets for Oilers/Flames on Monday night as well - from my boss no less, so I have the option to take half Monday/half Tuesday off to drive the 6.5 hours down, go to the game, and come back early Tuesday!

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Already in the works. Planning on late spring/early summer!

Just snagged some preseason tickets for Oilers/Flames on Monday night as well - from my boss no less, so I have the option to take half Monday/half Tuesday off to drive the 6.5 hours down, go to the game, and come back early Tuesday!

Very nice sir. Should be a fun game and I'm certain we'll see McDavid dress for that one.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Section 211 for me. Be sure to spot a handsome looking fellow. You won't miss him!

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Actually I've made arrangements with a girl. Bought tickets to take her out to the game. Turns out she's busy. Guess I have to take one of my guy friends out.

Don't worry. You're there for mcdavid first and foremost ;)

I'm so excited. Guys just think of it this way. After the game, the real action begins so it's win win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad