Confirmed with Link: Oilers Rookies vs Golden Bears at Rexall Sept 16

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Great seats to, just to for warn every one its not just a first come first serve seating. Tickets have seat numbers and rows on them now. I recommend buying today.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Wow, tickets going fast. All good seats in lower bowl between goal lines are gone. Only end seats and upper bowl not on sale yet.

I think I'll just wait till they open upper bowl for sale.

Kinda bs why they do it this way and open up only part of the building at a time.

Damn straight demand is strong enough to warrant them opening up whole building for sale. Already thousands of tickets sold in presale :amazed:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Anyone know how different the Oilers dressing room is in comparison to the away dressing room?

Would be a cool gesture by the Oilers to let the Golden Bears use their fancy dressing room for the game and essentially be the "home team" for the game.

Doubt it's something anyone has even bothered to consider. Sort of meaningless really. But it would be a neat thing.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Anyone know how different the Oilers dressing room is in comparison to the away dressing room?

Would be a cool gesture by the Oilers to let the Golden Bears use their fancy dressing room for the game and essentially be the "home team" for the game.

Doubt it's something anyone has even bothered to consider. Sort of meaningless really. But it would be a neat thing.

Huge difference, although its a fair size there is no bling to it. Actually Calgary has a way nicer away dressing room.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
CGm37IsXEAAS3wt.jpg

WOOOoooo. Just got my ticket - I'm stoked!

:yo:

Last edited:

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Of the seats left what would you guys recommend for buying 2 (was thinking a few rows up just in front of the red line).

Row 7 puts you above the glass in Rexal. Rox 4 to 6 arent that bad, and row 1 to 3 are pretty obstructed. All different experiences though depends if your behind penalty box or the benches, the benches are really obstructed.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Row 7 puts you above the glass in Rexal. Rox 4 to 6 arent that bad, and row 1 to 3 are pretty obstructed. All different experiences though depends if your behind penalty box or the benches, the benches are really obstructed.

Yeah Ive been front 3 before and didn't really like it from the corner. I would love somewhere around centre ice above Row 7 but they're already sold out. Do you guys know which side on the chart I'd expect the oilers to be on offence periods 1 and 3, and which side the penalty box is on? Been a long time since I've actually bought tickets rather than getting them for free and just sitting wherever they are

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Yeah Ive been front 3 before and didn't really like it from the corner. I would love somewhere around centre ice above Row 7 but they're already sold out. Do you guys know which side on the chart I'd expect the oilers to be on offence periods 1 and 3, and which side the penalty box is on? Been a long time since I've actually bought tickets rather than getting them for free and just sitting wherever they are

Section 128 126 and 130 should be where the oilers shoot twice. Penalty box is section 101.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Section 128 126 and 130 should be where the oilers shoot twice. Penalty box is section 101.

Yeah thanks I ended up finding a chart of it. Grabbed some seats in sec 134 row 7, so hopefully thats good enough to see the whole ice and still get a good close up of McD and Drai in the offensive zone.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Huge difference, although its a fair size there is no bling to it. Actually Calgary has a way nicer away dressing room.

oh man i cant even imagine how bad it is at rexall then cause the flames away room is a dump

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
can't go (son of gun!!). Mill shutdown is in Sept this year. bummer. I luv going to that game. tho, not having it at Claire Drake will lessen the...... scenery (knowhatimsayin)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad