Post-Game Talk: Oilers @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The Oilers do not suck ass. They just won 6 in a row and are without Mcdavid, Yakapov, and Pouliot. They have a lot of talent and seem to be turning things around. Accumulating all those top daft picks over the last few years is going to make them dangerous moving forward.

Agreed. Oilers are solid and their gnomish coach does appear to be getting through to them.i think their leadership has matured. Not unlike the rangers a few years ago. But with waaay more pure talent.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
How was McI not the first star of the game? Aside from the goal he was a complete defensive beast out there. Nash had the GWG but that was about it.

Voted Skjei, even though he had a terrible giveaway in the 2nd, he still played fantastic for a first game.

Nash had a pretty sick game.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I honestly didn't notice it. But maybe I was just so focused on watching McI and Skjei, I was basically just watching them with and without the puck all game :laugh:

I'm guilty of that too. Did the same when Ryan Bourque played against the Senators. It's something I always do when we have young guys playing their first couple of games.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
What? Isn't it called VHS anymore? You kids are comming up with all kinds of weird names :shakehead

A VHS plays in a VCR. Or played I guess, since I doubt anyone uses them anymore.

I hope aufheben was joking about not knowing what VCR was. I feel old enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad