GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well that was alright.

qEj4xHG.gif

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Good win.

Poor ODC. McIlarth scored and Nash got the game winner. Now what?

*Bob Richards*

Feels too long since the last victory flamingo. String 'em together!

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
1st star of the game goes to the Girardi in the pressbox. Helped the team tremendously this game.

Seriously though that was a solid win.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
It's tragic how wasted McDonagh is when he's put with Girardi. Staal was still pretty bad, but the difference between playing with a bad partner and Girardi this season was astounding.

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
Minus the one fluky Skjei mistake, fun game. D was tight. Mac is back.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Also, he's not popular here, but I like Rick Nash with the A on his jersey. Feels right, he responded to it with a huge game.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
I hope Girardi keeps sitting for Skjei. I like the kid better, he made some great defensive plays. One screw up and it was in our net, but overall great first game. I would like to see Staal and G sit when Klein comes back.

Big Mac-Klein
Yandle-Wrath
Skjei-Boyle

please

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Weird game. Edmonton had a big advantage in corsi but a small advantage in scoring chances and the Rangers actually had the edge in shots on goal. Not once did I get down on my knees and praise Lundqvist.

It was a game where the team attempting most of the shots didn't do much with it. Really not a terrible game. Could be better, though. It's a start.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
How was McI not the first star of the game? Aside from the goal he was a complete defensive beast out there. Nash had the GWG but that was about it.

Voted Skjei, even though he had a terrible giveaway in the 2nd, he still played fantastic for a first game.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Also, he's not popular here, but I like Rick Nash with the A on his jersey. Feels right, he responded to it with a huge game.

Nash is popular with me, but I think he is quiet in the locker room. At his age and talent level, I think he'd already be wearing the letter if it were meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad