Post-Game Talk: Oilers lose 7-2 to Ottawa.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
2jmf.jpg

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
That's what happens when the Oilers have by far the worst goaltending in the league...

MacT looks like he's worried, and I hope for good reason!

McJeety McJeet

Nov 5, 2011
Edmonton
'Tis but a scratch.

Why weren't we freaking lumberjacks out there after Ottawa is putting out their top pp units late in the third with a 6-2 lead? Isn't it better to go down swinging than being meek?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Goaltending cost us this game, it's not the end of the world but hopefully these morons try to solve our goaltending this offseason.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
We should cancel this hockey day in Canada thing. If I wanted to watch sappy human interests stories with no informative value; I'd watch the news, not hockey.

Bad game though. Goaltenders couldn't stop anything, defense was comprised of pylons, and the forwards were absentees.

I blame Mact for being at the game, thanks Mactavish.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
They looked flat after the big comeback win against Montreal.

Afternoon games are "not according to routine" anyway.

Meh. No big deal.

This game is not going to make or break the Oilers season.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
We should cancel this hockey day in Canada thing. If I wanted to watch sappy human interests stories with no informative value; I'd watch the news, not hockey.

Bad game though. Goaltenders couldn't stop anything, defense was comprised of pylons, and the forwards were absentees.

I blame Mact for being at the game, thanks Mactavish.

thelittlesthobo.jpg

I used to watch this to fill the sappy gap.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
dont know why anyone would be disappointed right now, we have sucked this year, but its going to turn out for a good reason.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
That's what happens when the Oilers have by far the worst goaltending in the league...

MacT looks like he's worried, and I hope for good reason!

This was more than goaltending.

The Oilers were giving up 10 bell chances all game. Ridiculously bad defense.

This roster is still junk and every 3 games or so it reminds all of us why the team is one of the worst in the NHL for 6 years running.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
**** kicking aside, Bryan Murray you're a good man and I wish you and your family all the best during this very difficult time :(

Keep fighting the good fight!

rosemount289

Feb 12, 2008
Next to the .....................???

Next to the Toronto game last Saturday .............this was (is) the worst game in terms of effort.

No speed, no fight, no hit.............no nothing.

I realize that it is the fifth game of the road trip but the effort was just terrible.

The sad thing was that Ottawa did nothing special........they just shot the puck on the net.

It's like the Toronto Maple Leafs; they beat the Oiler's then went back to their losing ways.

Edmonton look like a 29th place team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad