Oilers lose 4-0 in Chicago

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
LOL!!!.Great sense of humour Bold..:handclap:

d1j4INE.jpg

First goal in about 40 games.......so proud...

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Schultz's soft wrister might get him a fluke goal like that when Talbot is caught napping but he is going to have to figure out how to put velocity on it or lift it glove side if he wants to beat Talbot on a regular basis.

I don't know whats worse in that gif. Schultz multiple attempts to tuck it home, (what on earth, swinging your blade on ice at your own net on a clear rebound that you caused is a bad bad idea)

Or all 3 keystone cops defenders are storming the net as if they are jamming the net, all staring at puck and going at puck with sticks. With nuge and Purcell comicly running into each other while Schultz is busy banging rebounds home. meanwhile 3 Hawks, none of them attended to, none of them checked are in vicinity while every Oiler is chasing puck.

If I'm Talbot I just start drinking at this point. This is about the 4th goal this season his own D have knocked in. By my count its happened with Reinhart, Nurse, Schultz, Sekera. How often does this kind of thing happen and why does it always seem Oilers are worse for own goals than any club..:(

This is two own goals in Talbots two last GP. But this one is special. This one won't die.

no wonder Talbot is paranoid by now playing for this club. :D

Poor guy, makes a great save, then has to make another great save off his own player, then succumbs to Schultz *predatory persistence*

The irony being the Oilers didn't jam the opponent net like this all game. In effect they got the garbage goal, in their own net.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I'm glad to have only wasted 2.5hrs of my time.

Is it wrong that I probably liked Space Balls more than any Star Wars genre type movie?

I don't know about wrong but I mean it seems strange to like a parody of a genre when you don't care for the genre itself.

Desperate to have our players noticed.

Winning would help that. I don't even remember most of the Calder winners.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I don't know about wrong but I mean it seems strange to like a parody of a genre when you don't care for the genre itself.

Actually parody of things you dislike is quite satisfying. Kind of confirms what things are worth being parodied. Or that are anyway in their inception.

Star Wars is Cowboys on spaceships go to the rodeo. Could never see the big attraction. But then I don't like gun fight spaghetti westerns either.

ps <invites parody of this post which is sure to come...>

let the farce be with you..

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton

I liked Space Balls more also. I can't take Star Wars seriously

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Hopefully they start putting in some effort like their neighbours to the south against stronger opponents, instead of resigning at the start that they will lose the game. They can't expect much help from the rest of the division going forward and some of these teams also have injuries. A couple more games like the last two and they will be DFL again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad