GDT: Oilers @ Hurricanes | Condors @ Reign | "BBB" | Feb 15 | 5:30 PM / 8 PM | SNW / Streaming

Who wins the Boy Band Battle (BBB)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Terrible GDT tunes, thread created before game day, GDT poll curse...

Guaranteed Oilers loss.

Thanks for giving me a reason to play APEX Legends though.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Wasn't New Kids on the Block bigger than both those bands?

I was born in 80, but at no point was I listening to boy bands.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Defense is saying the same. Forwards are staying the same pending injury updates. A key thing missing Hitchcock did not address: which goalie is starting tonight (unless it's already been confirmed elsewhere).

If it's Talbot, he's as good as gone in 24 hours or less.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
It still astounds me that the majority of this team had given up on a season when they were 2 pts out and ~30 games left. Gotta be difficult to be in the locker room when you can count on one hand who actually shows up for a game.

I wish in the next CBA, players get paid only on merit AFTER they've played. End this garbage.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017

Defense is saying the same. Forwards are staying the same pending injury updates. A key thing missing Hitchcock did not address: which goalie is starting tonight (unless it's already been confirmed elsewhere).

If it's Talbot, he's as good as gone in 24 hours or less.

I think he already confirmed Koskinen was starting.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Who remembers Prozzak?

They played in Edmonton 2 summers ago at Taste of Edmonton. My gf at the time dragged me to them. It’s an outside show and that was the height of the Pokémon craze where everyone was running around trying to catch them with their cellphones.

So I’m listening to Prozzak watching all these people play Pokémon. Felt like I went back in time haha.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I like them too. Haha actually saw them live when they came to commonwealth that one year.
I went to that, too. Unreal show. But it rained the whole time and I don’t know that I’ve ever been colder in my life.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
It still astounds me that the majority of this team had given up on a season when they were 2 pts out and ~30 games left. Gotta be difficult to be in the locker room when you can count on one hand who actually shows up for a game.

I wish in the next CBA, players get paid only on merit AFTER they've played. End this garbage.

I don’t think the players aren’t showing up, I think they genuinely just suck. This is the best they can do.

Blaming our issues on culture or a lack of effort just hides the real reason for our struggles. This team has no skill.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia