GDT: Oilers @ Hurricanes | Condors @ Reign | "BBB" | Feb 15 | 5:30 PM / 8 PM | SNW / Streaming

Who wins the Boy Band Battle (BBB)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
NHL Game #57
Oilers (24-27-5) @ Hurricanes (29-22-6)
Feb 15 @ 5:30 PM MST
TV: SN-W

GDT TUNES

Oilers Lines:

TBA

Hurricanes Lines:

TBA

-

AHL Game #48
Bakersfield Condors (29-15-3) @ Ontario Reign (15-23-6)
Feb 15 @ 8:00 PM MST
Streaming on theahl.com

GDT TUNES

Condors Lines:

TBA

Reign Lines:

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
BB is probably better but JT is the only one that did anything of meaning afterwards.

That being said I've really been feeling It's Gonna Be Me lately.

Ultimately my gut says BB but it's close.

Good timing to make this a Throwback Thursday GDT as well.

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
BB is probably better but JT is the only one that did anything of meaning afterwards.

That being said I've really been feeling It's Gonna Be Me lately.

Ultimately my gut says BB but it's close.

Good timing to make this a Throwback Thursday GDT as well.

So basically what you’re saying is that the Condors are better than the Oilers and McDavid will be the only one that does anything of meaning on this team.

Sounds about right.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Boy Bands you say?

cut.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
There's actually quite a few songs by these guys that sums up our fandom and the Oilers.

Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Incomplete, Quit Playing Games, Tearin' Up My Heart, U Drive Me Crazy, Gone, Bye Bye Bye...

Like I said, I pick my GDT themes with care haha.

Reactions: McDNicks17

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
There's actually quite a few songs by these guys that sums up our fandom and the Oilers.

Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Incomplete, Quit Playing Games, Tearin' Up My Heart, U Drive Me Crazy, Gone, Bye Bye Bye...
Don't forget "God, Your Mama, and Me".

Reactions: McDNicks17

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Haven't watched a game in over a month, but thinking of watching this tonight. I don't know why. Maybe to take a peek at the car crash wreckage. Human nature, I suppose. Maybe by not watching them I gave them a curse, and it's all my fault. It's the strongest and most plausible logical explanation.

On one aspect, I'm so 'meh' at this team. Not mad (way beyond that now), just 'meh' or indifferent. I have very little emotional investment at this point. I've still taken a peek at the scoreboard (when I remember to, which isn't every night), but the results don't affect me much either way.

On another aspect, nothing much else to do tonight and might be fun to watch, however it may go. Not that anyone cares what I'm doing, so not sure why I post this, but, meh.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Haven't watched a game in over a month, but thinking of watching this tonight. I don't know why. Maybe to take a peek at the car crash wreckage. Human nature, I suppose. Maybe by not watching them I gave them a curse, and it's all my fault. It's the strongest and most plausible logical explanation.

On one aspect, I'm so 'meh' at this team. Not mad (way beyond that now), just 'meh' or indifferent. I have very little emotional investment at this point.

On another aspect, nothing much else to do tonight and might be fun to watch, however it may go. Not that anyone cares what I'm doing, so not sure why I post this, but, meh.

It’s tomorrow night. ;)

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
What a silly poll.

I mean come on.

It's easily the Backstreet Boys.

Needs more sample size.

I see everybody in this thread that isn’t voting because they’re afraid of being judged.

Don’t be shy, embrace your inner boy band fan!

Reactions: KarmaPolice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->