GDT: Oilers @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Im pumped for the game ! Oilers will be a handful. One of the fastest teams in the league besides us .
Two all-world game breakers , one being the best player on the planet.
Oilers are the type of team where if you make one mistake , turn the puck over , it can end up in the back of the net in a hurry.
Skinner is on roll… Kid is feeling very confident right now and you can see it. We will get our chances but Skinner has the ability to steal a win.
Stay out of the box ,limit McD chances , play our game and we can beat anyone. It’s cliche but need a full 60 minutes , especially against McDrai.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
I can't be the only one, right?

7DD0C418-BD4C-49FC-8081-A08C72C89A6C.jpeg
tumblr_m044sxHjET1qbm05fo1_500.jpg

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Rangerdoggo is going to the game?
I'm pretty sure you just get tossed and not arrested for blasting a rags fan in the face.

Then again, fighting on concrete is a really bad idea.

But I promise I'm not going to the game with a guy who did that to a philthy fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: PWiz30

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
To this day, I have no idea what that logo thing is on the Oilys RR jersey or what it was when it first debuted years ago for that matter. And please don’t @ me cause I don’t care. Ugly as sin.

LGD.

You don't have to read it so ignore my post but for others interested, Todd McFarlane the comic book artist who created Spawn was a co-owner of the Oilers at the time and drew it, it's like a drop of oil on some metal gears.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
To this day, I have no idea what that logo thing is on the Oilys RR jersey or what it was when it first debuted years ago for that matter. And please don’t @ me cause I don’t care. Ugly as sin.

LGD.
1669069862596.png

Is this the one you are talking about? I get the oil drop and the gears, but overall, it just sort of looks spaceshippey (if that's a word).

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
You don't have to read it so ignore my post but for others interested, Todd McFarlane the comic book artist who created Spawn was a co-owner of the Oilers at the time and drew it, it's like a drop of oil on some metal gears.

It was designed by Todd McFarlane.
I loved spawn as a kid, but his intro to his HBO show is so unintentionally funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad