GDT: Oilers @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
So nerve wracking going up against the Oilers. Mcdavid can just turn it on and score goals at will.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
For thirteen in a row you say, my goodness
1669051446456.png

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Oilers playing hood hockey and Skinner is playing very well. This will be a very good game. McDrai will get there looks , no way you can stop that . Just have to limit their chances and don’t let the Oilers get to work on the PP.

Reactions: My3Sons

xigon

Jun 13, 2019
Why is there no Nico for Hart option on Draftkings? :madfire: I would have went all in on that bet. I also have have 200 in free bets, and I want to put it on something with big odds. I just don’t know where.

Last edited:

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Oilers playing hood hockey and Skinner is playing very well. This will be a very good game. McDrai will get there looks , no way you can stop that . Just have to limit their chances and don’t let the Oilers get to work on the PP.
Last change will help us in this game. Do we know for sure we’re facing Skinner?

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Last change will help us in this game. Do we know for sure we’re facing Skinner?

It should, though Edmonton is 5-2 away versus only 5-6 at home with the last change.

Skinner has been confirmed as the starter.

I'll be at the game tonight. Really glad I got the Columbus game in when ticket prices were dirt cheap - paying nearly 4x as much for the game tonight for worse seats. Should be a much different atmosphere there tonight though - looking forward to it.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
So nerve wracking going up against the Oilers. Mcdavid can just turn it on and score goals at will.

True. It's very annoying team to play against, since while they allow redonkylous bad 3,6 goals against, they can also score on will at the same pace.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just watching Florida from last year and this year, it's pretty clear we play quite a bit more like last year's Panthers under Brunette, but we also actually forecheck fairly often and pin teams in the offensive zone. We didn't really do that much last year.

The Panthers have really suffered from the loss of Brunette, as they're not scoring as many rush goals under Maurice/getting as many chances on the rush. They still put up a ton of shots, but scoring goals has been much harder to come by for them.

Between not being so hot on the rush anymore and Bob reverting to the Bob of the first two years in Florida (gee, I wonder who could have predicted that?), they've struggled to stay in a playoff spot to this point in the year.

I really do think is it imperative that we keep Andrew Brunette.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
Just watching Florida from last year and this year, it's pretty clear we play quite a bit more like last year's Panthers under Brunette, but we also actually forecheck fairly often and pin teams in the offensive zone. We didn't really do that much last year.

The Panthers have really suffered from the loss of Brunette, as they're not scoring as many rush goals under Maurice/getting as many chances on the rush. They still put up a ton of shots, but scoring goals has been much harder to come by for them.

Between not being so hot on the rush anymore and Bob reverting to the Bob of the first two years in Florida (gee, I wonder who could have predicted that?), they've struggled to stay in a playoff spot to this point in the year.

I really do think is it imperative that we keep Andrew Brunette.
They lost Marchment, Huberdau, Weager, Giroux, Chiarot and added Tkackuk. They lost much more then they added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad