Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 4-2 (Kuzmenko, Miller) - Thank you, Bruce

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Benning left a good viable core group here IMO..It was the complimentary players that he whiffed on...If you dont like my opinion, thats just tough shit innit..everybodys got one.

View attachment 639237
"Benning left a good viable core here"... beautiful quote for the ages...

VelvetyFilthyBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-1mb.gif

• Love
Reactions: geebaan

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Shit, I'm agreeing with Kelley Hrudey. We really are going through dark times
Agreed, it is a low point here..The panel called the the handling of Boudreau as a 'black eye' for the organization.

So much for JR trying to build a modern cutting edge FOH..Its been riddled with scandal ..Aqualini and the divorce accusations, Doerrie, and now the Boudreau thing..

Nightmare.

Reactions: geebaan

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
So on HNIC, Marek and Friedman have indicated that Sergei Gonchar and Adam Foote will be assistants to Tocchet. Why wasn't Bruce given an upgrade in ACs - like back in November for f**k sakes?

Because they wanted him to fail. They didn't want their coaches assistants associated with Bruce. Sack Bruce and the assistants in over go.

Reactions: mossey3535

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
So on HNIC, Marek and Friedman have indicated that Sergei Gonchar and Adam Foote will be assistants to Tocchet. Why wasn't Bruce given an upgrade in ACs - like back in November for f**k sakes?
I agree totally

They forced Bruce out by giving him Yeo, Cull and King

Are you kidding me?

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Even if you think he is not the man to get the canucks the cup, Bruce shouldnt have been treated this way

tonight lets hear some chants:

Bruce, there it is!
Sell the team
We want Bedard!

Last edited:
Reactions: quat and calnuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad