Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 4-2 (Kuzmenko, Miller) - Thank you, Bruce

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I love how you call them dumb then proceed to ask for favours
Well if they are going to give their hard earned cash to Aqua to watch putrid hockey they may as well be useful

If Tocchet thinks he is wanted or welcomed here he is so dead wrong

Will go down as the most despised coach at the beginning of his sure to be short tenure

Reactions: LordBacon

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
What does this pathetic franchise have against Wolanin?
I think Brisebois has a better shot of sticking but I’d rather see both of them up here once Schenn is traded. Seen enough of OEL and Stillman.

Reactions: dez

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Is your league so deep that you need to have Martin? That’s a death wish.

I have Ukko Pekka Luukonen as my third in a 12 man. Starting to feel like a smart guy for holding.
He was a pick up as I couldn't switch Skinner in since his IR situation last week. We have a minimum number of starts for our goalies, and my main guy only hit one game below. It was a leap of faith, but even a passible game, or a Skinner loss of like 5-4 with 50+ shots for us, and I'm sitting pretty, Martin not withstanding.

Ullmark is my main 'tender, he was a later pick then I'd have expected, but maaaaaaaaannnnnnn do I feel smart taking him. Also, Tage Thompson, despite his goalless game tonight. What a loser.

Reactions: wonton15

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
I can't remember who wrote it yesterday but I like the idea of Bruce wearing the belt behind the bench, and then opening up a can a whoop ass on this organization it sure would be priceless.

December5th

Feb 5, 2021
victoria
this is going to be a gong show when bruce is fired and this time there wont be a coaching bump. fans are going to be pissed

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
"BRUCE THERE IT IS" and "SELL THE TEAM" need to be chanted ALL NIGHT LONG.

Right from the moment the puck is dropped... actually f*ck that.... from the very second the Canadian national anthem is over immediately the chants need to start and it needs to be relentless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad