Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 4-2 (Kuzmenko, Miller) - Thank you, Bruce

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
97, can you do some' for me? (97)
Can you hit a lil' hatty for me? (97)
And 97, can you do sum' for me? (97, 97)
Drop some goals to my p***y team fo me
And 97 (97), can you do some' for me? (Yeah)
Can you talk to the nucks management necks for me? (Okay)
97, do your thing, 97, do your thing (97)
Do your thing, 97, do your thing

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Even if the Canucks somehow got Bedard, would they blow his career like the Oilers have blown McDavids career so far??? I mean the Canucks ownership/management is f***ed, but imagine f***ing up a generational talent like that for 8 years and getting the crappiest support ever. Man o man, the Oilers owner must have gone to the same lousy hockey team building, child beating, anti immigrant school that Aquilini went to

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Canucks Fans

lowered-expectations.gif

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Even if the Canucks somehow got Bedard, would they blow his career like the Oilers have blown McDavids career so far??? I mean the Canucks ownership/management is f***ed, but imagine f***ing up a generational talent like that for 8 years and getting the crappiest support ever. Man o man, the Oilers owner must have gone to the same lousy hockey team building, child beating, anti immigrant school that Aquilini went to
I honestly wonder how much longer it will be fun for me to follow the team only cheering on the failures.

Reactions: GreeningOil

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Even our players and opposing team players are basically calling out our management for the treatment and handling of Bruce.

This must be unprecedented in pro sports. We are literally making history right now I swear.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
97, can you do some' for me? (97)
Can you hit a lil' hatty for me? (97)
And 97, can you do sum' for me? (97, 97)
Drop some goals to my p***y team fo me
And 97 (97), can you do some' for me? (Yeah)
Can you talk to the nucks management necks for me? (Okay)
97, do your thing, 97, do your thing (97)
Do your thing, 97, do your thing

OEL and Myers on the watch, this shit cost a lot.

Reactions: bh53 and PG Canuck

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I wish I could time travel and visit a young JanBulisPiggyBack and tell that wide eyed happy little youth that it doesn't get better, it only brings sadness and despair.

These IMO are officially the darkest days of the franchise

Go Edmo..............Go Edmont...............*puke*............Go Edmonton :(

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Might as well trade Hughes and Pettersson then as well just wasting their careers here.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Oilers powerplay has been struggling a bit as of late. I’m sure we can help them out with that.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I've got a tenuous hold on first in my hockey pool, and I need some goaltending stats.

I've played Skinner.

When I played Martin and he pitched a .600 save percentage and got pulled in the first, made a vow to always set up a win-win when it comes to Canucks opponents.

I hope I lose place in my pool, if it means a dedicated, focused win tonight.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Hockey day in Canada.

Is Toronto playing? If so that is good for over half the show.

Vancouver chaos will be a 4 minute conversation because "we want to celebrate hockey and not have bad news"

Who could blame Boudreau if he just walked off the bench in the second period. You know he is sick ;) ;).

This could be a short game.

Edmonton is playing for a playoff spot and 3rd in the division. Cambell is starting to play well.
Canucks will be somewhat demoralized by the crowd noise. They will try to "Win one for the Gipper" but they just don't have the skill level to pull it off. They can't get into a run and gun with McD.

Coaches get fired and there have been a few here lately that deserved it but not in this fashion. They could have canned him months ago and just had Yeo take over if that is what they wanted.

What did Pettersson say in his post game interview anyway? Or what did he refuse to comment on?

Edmonton by 5 goals.

Hey are they really removing fan signs from the arena now? Censoring what a paying fan can say?

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I've got a tenuous hold on first in my hockey pool, and I need some goaltending stats.

I've played Skinner.

When I played Martin and he pitched a .600 save percentage and got pulled in the first, made a vow to always set up a win-win when it comes to Canucks opponents.

I hope I lose place in my pool, if it means a dedicated, focused win tonight.
Is your league so deep that you need to have Martin? That’s a death wish.

I have Ukko Pekka Luukonen as my third in a 12 man. Starting to feel like a smart guy for holding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad