Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 3-2 (Pettersson, Motte)

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I love how Shorthouse & Garrett have to point out the game plan in OT
and it's pretty basic:

"Im not sure why they are making these decisions, the primary purpose in OT is to maintain Possession, and prevent the opposing team from changing" - Garret

1) Myers Dumping the puck in
2) Boeser shooting the puck all the way back into his own zone when the oilers players were tired

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Oilers deserved this win but we did have some legit excuses like Horvat Garland Demko and Pearson all out with the Vid

2 2nd liners, a 3rd liner and a Vezina goalie all out is not nothing

I know. It sucks that only our players are dealing with covid and it’s nowhere else in the league. Bad luck!

Reactions: calnuck

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
We faced a sieve in Koskinen and didn’t test him at all

playing Chiasson over podz makes no sense

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Feel for Martin. Team played valiantly for the last week or so and may have just simply run out of gas tonight. Unfortunately, it had to be against the Oilers.

Reactions: CanuckCity

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Remember when the fan base couldn't wait to see the magic possibilities of Hughes (QH43), Boeser and EP40 (Elias Petterson) in overtime (OT)/ That was a few years ago when they had that debut. Will have to tune in to the "conversation"on the Paterson/ Seth Rogan post game show known as RINKWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!, and I am not so sure but I think Able auctions might be a sponsor.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Oilers are actual shit. So are we but we know it. They are actual garbage. Once there are few PP and no 3 on 3 in the playoffs what are they gonna do?? They will be swept again
they definitely need to get their shit together at 5v5 and find a goalie

I hope Nicholson/Holland last over there for a long time :naughty:

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
I have mostly excellent things to say about Bruce but he seemingly doesn't understand how 3v3 works.

Reactions: calnuck

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I know. It sucks that only our players are dealing with covid and it’s nowhere else in the league. Bad luck!
I know your trying hard to annoy all us here Johnny, but look at reality bub. At the current moment we have many of our main players out with Covid well the Oilers do not

What the hell is so difficult to understand there bub?

Respect yourself ffs :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad