Oilers Broadcast changes

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
A Cuthbert/DeBrusk duo would make my day. I like Quinn, but the constant stumbled names make it tough to enjoy listening to the game being called.

Also I really hope they keep Principe.

Last edited:

skeena1

May 15, 2006
Chris Cuthbert didn't leave tsn to do regional games. If he calls Oilers (or anyone else) this year it'll be on a saturday or other cross-canada game.

Edit: Clarification

Reactions: oilers'72

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
"We really feel Cassie Campbell-Pasquele really adds an element of brilliant commentary and with the exposure of Connor McDavid and the Oilers, we here at Rogers Sportsnet felt now was the time to promote her to the play by play chair for all #Oilershockey games this season."
Can someone please gouge out my eyes, please ..My great-grandson does a better job as a play-by-play voice than Cassie does and the baby is only 3 and a half months old.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Calgary’s whole line up is the worst IMO.

Ryan Leslie is a fan boy that doesn’t step outside the box & doesn’t contribute much to the broadcast.
Rick Ball is a homer.
And their colour analyst is hiddeous.

I’m sure gene will still be around:

AA23C5E0-027F-4AC4-AEDB-7A3469874723.jpeg

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Chris Cuthbert didn't leave tsn to do regional games. If he calls Oilers (or anyone else) this year it'll be on a saturday or other cross-canada game.

Edit: Clarification
Not going to really matter why Cuthbert left TSN. With Covid all kinds of things are now changed. With all these back to back games and in some cases three games in a row against the same team they aren't going to be flying different crews back and forth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad