GDT: Oilers at Red Wings 7:00 EST

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
even with 10s left in the game kornwall still wants to sit behind our net and waste precious time, f***in retire already jesus chirst you are terrible

Reactions: mantha39

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
The feed on Fox Sports Go died suddenly but I was able to bring it back just in time for Bertuzzi's goal. They managed the 6-on-5 well on both attempts and added a lot of excitement to final moments of the game. Nearly doubled up on shots and managed only a 1 goal loss. Losing with some excitement and fight and still in the Hughes sweepstakes.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
The feed on Fox Sports Go died suddenly but I was able to bring it back just in time for Bertuzzi's goal. They managed the 6-on-5 well on both attempts and added a lot of excitement to final moments of the game. Nearly doubled up on shots and managed only a 1 goal loss. Losing with some excitement and fight and still in the Hughes sweepstakes.

This was a game that they were playing like they should have been shutout, but good to see some bounces go Detroit's way.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I hope the team goes on another three to four game win streak just to upset this type of mindset.

Mindset of the fan has no impact on how a team performs. Support the tank? I don't care. Support winning? I don't care. To each his own.

I support the tank and want a chance at Hughes. Historical playoff data was discussed on NHL Radio earlier in the week. Teams out of the playoff standings as early as November already face an overwhelming odds against making the playoffs.

The wheels have been coming off for years. Holland blew an opportunity to get in on the McEichel and Matthews sweepstakes to keep limping into the playoffs to pad a streak. There's a chance to land another generational prospect. Might as well take some lumps now and see if we cannot gain a great building piece for the future.

My thoughts on this will have no impact on what actually plays out but it's not like there's no logic behind what we want to see happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad