Oilers 3rd Jersey Discussion

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The uniform will be worn exclusively by the team on Friday night home games this season.
Oct 18 vs Detroit
Nov 6 vs New Jersey
Dec 6 vs Los Angeles
Dec 20 vs Pittsburgh
Dec 27 vs Calgary
Jan 31 vs St. Louis
Feb 21 vs Minnesota
Mar 13 vs NY Islanders
Mar 20 vs Tampa Bay
Mar 27 vs San Jose

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Oh lord, don't they know Oiler fans hate change?

I don't mind them, personally. Might look cool on the ice.

The press release does make them look better than the mockups did, but it is still a little too simple for my liking. Maybe they'll grow on me after seeing them on the ice and not having my retinas burned out by the orange brightness

Reactions: Wretched Oil

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Fans can purchase their jersey at The Oilers Store at Rogers Place starting with special Ford Hall pop-up shop hours from 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM, exclusively from Monday, September 16 to Friday, September 20.

Does that mean they're only selling them for 4 days or does it mean that that's the only place to get them until later?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Gonna be honest, I originally hated them, but with this video, they actually look pretty damn decent. They could grow on me. I just want the 2016-2017 set back, but still.

Yeah in the video they don’t look too bad. I effed up when I said they were the ugliest in the league. I forgot Calgary’s are the ugliest so I will probably get a damn 3rd jersey....

Reactions: ujju2

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Yeah in the video they don’t look too bad. I effed up when I said they were the ugliest in the league. I forgot Calgary’s are the ugliest so I will probably get a damn 3rd jersey....

Yeah I didn't get the orange ones, I just have a couple royal blue Reebok jerseys. This might be the first Adidas jersey I buy.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
These are beaaauuuutiful!

Those that dont like it are just old and dont like change

These are going to be in the upper echelon of jerseys with the likes of the sharks and bolts from last year

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Looks much better than the traffic cone ones but not a huge fan, maybe will grow on me.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
My only issue is I don't like the Adidas jerseys in general.

The Reebok ones fit me much better. I’m stockier so the width was nice and my arms are short, I find the Adidas ones “long” overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad