Post-Game Talk: Oilers 2 Jets 1

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Solid road win. Really good 3rd period I thought. Lots of shifts in the offensive zone, didn't let the Jets establish much until the last 1:30 or so.

And Talbot was excellent again. Dude has been awesome since mid December.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Okay game.

Really pisses me off that they had no physical answer all night to buff. He was running around all night.

Wins without mcdavid getting points is meh.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
**** you Romanuk

**** you Johnson

Gritty greasy road win to end off a trip.

The Jets are soooooo bad. Completely healthy (minus Little) and can't beat us minus our best D man... Lol

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
**** the Jets
**** buff
**** myers (tries too hard out there)
**** romaniuk
**** Johnson

Swag oilers baby!

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Gutsy win.

Jets manage one goal against what has to be one of the worst defensive lineups dressed for any team this year.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Still don't get what Tmac is doing out here. Tells Yak to go out their and prove himself if he wants to stay on the Mcdavid line and he got a ton of chances and sent Connor on a breakaway and he gets dropped and mr. didnothing Eberle gets free pass after free pass.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Talk about panic in the final minute. 2 chsnces to clear. Team worked hard though which is all you can ask for. With only 5 d men they hung there. Really sucks about Davidson :(

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Ebs had a brutal turnover on that shift prior to their last one with that low-percentage play. It was a hard, no-look backhand to McDavid who was on his backhand cruising behind the net. The puck rings around the boards and the Jets get a good chance the other way. Ebs did nothing on the backcheck either.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Cambot!

tumblr_nitwsnZ7VT1tfxxpto1_400.gif

McDeathbyCheerios*

Okay game.

Really pisses me off that they had no physical answer all night to buff. He was running around all night.

We won but there was nothing in that game to be happy about.

Winnipeg dictated the pace outside of the first 5 minutes which is pathetic as Winnipeg played last night too.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Okay game.

The answer was burning Byfuglien on both goals against the Jets tonight.

Byfuglien threw a couple hits but was a goat defensively out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad