Post-Game Talk: Oilers 1 Flames 0

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
We didn't suck, we played a solid game but coudn't get that second goal. Some fans have no grasp about the game of hockey. They think unless you score more than 4 goals you sucked in the game lol We played a very good game

And some even think McDavid is bad..... AHEM.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Tight Checking? lol the oilers handled the puck like a grenade. Made horrible choice in the defensive zone. Pathetic entry attempts.

Agree to disagree. They played the Flames well defensively, kept a lot of the cycling to the outside and didn't give up many high danger choices.
I don't like that they lost their aggressiveness in the 2nd half of the game but they still kept solid defensive posture.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Tight Checking? lol the oilers handled the puck like a grenade. Made horrible choice in the defensive zone. Pathetic entry attempts.
The negativity from you is a little ridiculous, in my opinion. This team had two breakaways stopped, a post and a couple other point blank chances that should have ended up in the back of Calgary's net. The score flattered the Flames big time.

Are there things that need to improve? Sure. But maybe try enjoying the team winning a game that they needed to have. 6 points down on Calgary with a game in hand compared to 10 in arrears.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
That was a playoff style game, so super happy we came out on top. So impressed Hitch had Puljujarvi out there in the last minute and it paid off. TMac wouldnt have taken that risk in a billion years.

Reactions: RattsSSV

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Soundwave, Great Keith, Little Fury etc after every win with a Chia built roster.....

tenor.gif

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
Yep they did. Thankfully their goalie was up for the game

You can't win wrong. Rittich stood on his head, Calgary had no business going into the 1st intermission only down by 1. Just go to bed before you make yourself look sillier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad