Pre-Game Talk: Oil @ Vegas Feb 6 - Record Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I like listening to Knobber talk about how he gets them back into it as well. This guys is the coach we needed.
And for those asking if he is always that calm. My buddy played at UofA with him and he said he was the exact same way as a player.

quick do the splits and lay your junk across the carpet.
Lmao I’m on it!!

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
My main hope is that the Oilers don't allow any bad habits to solidify during this win streak.

I honestly think that was the dark side of their post-TDL heater last year; they had a fun run to end the regular season, but when the playoffs came, it was almost as though they had taken winning for granted, and that made it much harder to respond to adversity when the pressure was on (especially in the Vegas series).

Reactions: Nostradumbass

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
I like listening to Knobber talk about how he gets them back into it as well. This guys is the coach we needed.
And for those asking if he is always that calm. My buddy played at UofA with him and he said he was the exact same way as a player.

quick do the splits and lay your junk across the carpet.
I love that McD Drai interview with Marek and Friedman they ask if Knobber gets mad and they said how he doesnt like bad line changes and turnovers.
That's perfect.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
What a friggin schedule. 10 day break - Play Tuesday - then a game 3 days later
And we have one of the fewest games played even now. There's going to be some serious schedule compression later on, particularly at the end

Edit: correction: we actually have the fewest games played in the league today. 6 games less than Nashville. Probably a bigger spread by the weekend

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
And we have one of the fewest games played even now. There's going to be some serious schedule compression later on, particularly at the end

Edit: correction: we actually have the fewest games played in the league today. 6 games less than Nashville. Probably a bigger spread by the weekend
There is compression. We have like 8 back to backs still, which is wild

Reactions: Mr Positive

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Classic Vegas reffing. That said, I liked the boys effort, they win this game 7/10 times. Move onto the next one and start a new streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad