OHL Playoffs - McJesus vs Nurse (the Kiss Blower!!) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8one

Mar 3, 2008
Calgary
These Nurse kissing conspiracy posts are some of the most irrational **** I have read on this board, and this board is full of irrational ****.

oilers92

Jan 26, 2010
Edmonton
Debrincat's points before incident 0 after incident 5

It was clear that it was all Mcdavid the first 3 games. After game 3 the rest of the team picked up their games along with Mcdavid and SSM couldn't contain them.

or maybe it could be the insane amount of dumb penalties SSM took in game 4 and 6? You know the one place erie could get anything done

McDeathbyCheerios*

Debrincat's points before incident 0 after incident 5

It was clear that it was all Mcdavid the first 3 games. After game 3 the rest of the team picked up their games along with Mcdavid and SSM couldn't contain them.
That's like saying Connor McDavid coming to the Oilers is what caused the Nepal earthquakes. Because there was none before that

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Debrincat had 51 goals in 68 games in the regular season and Connor McDavid has been putting up 3+ points a game in this series. It was an inevitability that he scores some goals.

But whatever. As someone else pointed. It's just confirmation bias. For some reason you have a great distaste for Darnell Nurse. You have for a long time. You've clung to something so insignificant and are trying to build it up into having some sort of significance. There is none.

You're just incredibly biased and are desperate to have your thoughts about the player proven right (despite Nurse being incredible in this series).

Where did I say anything about his on ice play? Its the crap he does after the whistle that shows he still has some maturing to do. Nurse is a damn good DMAN but he needs to use his brain and know when to agitate the other team and when not to. When your in a close series or losing one you don't go out there to agitate as it can backfire which was the case here. If your up in a series and the clear favourites do it because the other team is most likely already frustrated and more likely to take some dumb penalties due to the aggravating. Doing when he did was stupid.

Topkatz

Jul 23, 2010

He's still angry that we drafted him (bottom right pic) :sarcasm:

Its obvious he is going to ask for a trade before the OHL finals. He's not happy!

He's also pissed off at Nurse for 'showboating'. He is gonna have a good talk with him after the game for being so disgraceful.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
CEDBhheWIAAZ6A4.jpg

"**** I'm going to Edmonton" :sarcasm:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I hope someone gif'd the Nurse moonwalk, and the McDavid hops. Love it.

Also, I still love Martine Gaillard, what a fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad