OHL Playoffs - McJesus vs Nurse (the Kiss Blower!!) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I can't belive that he's gonna be an Oiler. Can't wait to watch him on the Oil for the next 20 years.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
How many goals did he have tonight? How many points prior to the Nurse incident and after? Nurse's showboating hurt his team.

zzZZZZzZzzzZzzzZz

IT's hilaRiOus that you think that actuaLLy matters. Nurse was far and away the best SSM in this series. By a country mile.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
How many goals did he have tonight? How many points prior to the Nurse incident and after? Nurse's showboating hurt his team.
Oh yeah, I'm sure that 5 minute major by Verbeek in a 2-2 game had nothing to do with it.

oilz89*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah the showboating made his team play badly??? a couple of kisses made them play bad? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have no way of understanding why you hate him so much :help::shakehead and i'm pretty sure his teams stupid penalties hurt them, if you had watched the game

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

give it a rest..
There was a lot more wrong with Nurse's team than him showboating.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I've never seen someone so actively be against their own teams prospect.

I'm against stupid showboating that can motivate players, and all the posters on here who said it wouldn't make a difference. Well I have some news for them Debrincat woke up and the series didn't end well for SSM. Apparently he did the moonwalk tonight when his team was down? More immature showboating, it's stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I'm against stupid showboating that can motivate players, and all the posters on here who said it wouldn't make a difference. Well I have some news for them Debrincat woke up and the series didn't end well for SSM. Apparently he did the moonwalk tonight when his team was down? More immature showboating, it's stupid.

Shame on Nurse for telling his team to take stupid penalties and all around play like a bunch of lazy morons.

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton

Wow, this guy can diagnose what went wrong with taunt. Get over yourself, the Otters are a good team and won because they're good not because Nurse was taunting a guy. The childish, "I told you so" should stop, you sound, well, childish! Reduce a whole series down to a single incident is both reductionist and just stupid.

McDeathbyCheerios*

So an empty net goal was because of showboating? SSMs goalie being bad was because of show boating? Nurse being the only person who can make a decent defensive play on his team was because of his show boating?

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton

Really? You've got to be kidding, the reason the Soo lost is Connor McDavid destroyed them every time they took a penalty, the guys he set up basically had gifts, good for DeBrincat for putting in what he was given, but all 3 were basically tap in goals.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
42 pts for McDavid... next closest in the playoffs is Ritchie with 26 pts in 14 games... a very respectable total in itself.

McDavid is simply in another dimension right now.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Man Nurse is absolutely heartbroken.
I would be too. Last year in Junior, wanted to win, he has a really strong competitive side. That and he did everything he could but his team didn't. He probably feels like he failed as a captain, he was the second best player in this series and the only other one is a generational talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad