OHL Playoffs - McJesus vs Nurse (the Kiss Blower!!) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilz89*

Wow, this guy can diagnose what went wrong with taunt. Get over yourself, the Otters are a good team and won because they're good not because Nurse was taunting a guy. The childish, "I told you so" should stop, you sound, well, childish!

lol i wouldn't say the Otters are that great. Mcdavid was the sole reason they had any chance in this game and and the reason they won this series. It wasn't because of Debrincat, Baptise or Strome :)help:). It was because of McD

McDeathbyCheerios*

lol i wouldn't say the Otters are that great. Mcdavid was the sole reason they had any chance in this game and and the reason they won this series. It wasn't because of Debrincat, Baptise or Strome :)help:). It was because of McD
Although... Nick Baptiste... He has been incredible.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
No it ****ing didn't.
Debrincat plays with McDavid and fed glorious passes.

Nurses "showboating" didn't cause his team mates to forget how to play. Get out.

Hows that explain the first 3 games where he had no points, but then magically he has a 2 goal game the game after the incident? Then a hat trick tonight to kick the favourite SSM Greyhounds out? Mcdavid played apart. I think the crap like that united the Erie team and woke them up. You can all disagree, but when I said it back in game three I took a lot of abuse for it. I've got no qualms showing people that it woke up an Erie team that was relying basically on Mcdavid for the first 3 games.

Gr8one

Mar 3, 2008
Calgary

McDavid was phenomenal but lets not ignore the rest of the guys on that team. They played hard and deserved to win.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Hows that explain the first 3 games where he had no points, but then magically he has a 2 goal game the game after the incident? Then a hat trick tonight to kick the favourite SSM Greyhounds out? Mcdavid played apart. I think the crap like that united the Erie team and woke them up. You can all disagree, but when I said it back in game three I took a lot of abuse for it. I've got no qualms showing people that it woke up an Erie team that was relying basically on Mcdavid for the first 3 games.

Can you show us how it woke them up?

Apathetic

Oct 29, 2010
Downtown

http://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/confirmation_bias.htm

:teach::teach:

oilz89*

........ :laugh::help:

They did rely on McDavid.... the rest (to me) were just beneficiaries of his plays. All of Debrincats goals were basically tap-ins

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

:laugh: McDavid is the sole reason Erie was even in this series.

I'm going to enjoy Nurse shutting your mouth the rest of his long, excellent career.

McDeathbyCheerios*

McDavid gave Debrincat those 3 goals.

The showboating didn't ignite the team. SSM just played bad. Defensively both teams were bad other then Nurse. Erie just has more goal scorers.

But yes it's all Nurse's fault his team lost. Best player on his team this series by far but his kissy face lost his team the series. He should be disappointed and tarred and feathered and never come near the Oilers.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
McDavid gave Debrincat those 3 goals.

The showboating didn't ignite the team. SSM just played bad. Defensively both teams were bad other then Nurse. Erie just has more goal scorers.

But yes it's all Nurse's fault his team lost. Best player on his team this series by far but his kissy face lost his team the series. He should be disappointed and tarred and feathered and never come near the Oilers.
Actually that would probably be in all of our best intersts. I don't think I can take 10+ years of people quoting raab's nonsense on here every time Nurse makes a minor mistake.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Erie won because their team capitalized on many many power plays from stupid penalties from ssm

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Erie won because their team capitalized on many many power plays from stupid penalties from ssm

but its all nurse's fault. I thought the ones who ignorantly hate on Hall were cringe-worthy. Raab's hate for Nurse is just as worse.

He's Cherry's version with Yakupov.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
raab;101990053No I have a problem with dumb players and plays. [B said:
That was stupid by Nurse and it ended up costing him.[/B] It's funny that some of you can dish it out but can't take it.

Debrincat had 51 goals in 68 games in the regular season and Connor McDavid has been putting up 3+ points a game in this series. It was an inevitability that he scores some goals.

But whatever. As someone else pointed. It's just confirmation bias. For some reason you have a great distaste for Darnell Nurse. You have for a long time. You've clung to something so insignificant and are trying to build it up into having some sort of significance. There is none.

You're just incredibly biased and are desperate to have your thoughts about the player proven right (despite Nurse being incredible in this series). The fact that you think what Nurse did not only picked up the game of Debrincat, but the entire Eerie team?

Give me a break.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Can you show us how it woke them up?

Debrincat's points before incident 0 after incident 5

It was clear that it was all Mcdavid the first 3 games. After game 3 the rest of the team picked up their games along with Mcdavid and SSM couldn't contain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad