OHL Playoffs - McJesus vs Nurse Part III

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I'm done with Kiss Gate, was great to see both Nurse and Mcdavid play a great series despite the showboating by Nurse. Hopefully he matures out of it though. The future for the Oil certainly looks promising with the two best players in the series coming our way. Anyone know if Nurse is going to the Barons?

Edit: I won't be replying to any kiss posts from here on out so don't expect a reply. I don't need people calling me a troll for having an opinion. If you enjoy the showboating fine. I don't and thats my opinion you don't need to share it.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
McDavid and Nurse were in a league of their own, i feel bad for him there was nothing more he could've done.

Erie will beat Oshawa, they dont have the defenseman or center to shut down McDavid he'll lite them up like a Christmas tree.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
McDavid is far mature beyond his age. Most of his team is acting like the road is already over. I suppose they did beat the hardest team just now, but McDavid knows there's still a lot of hockey to be played.

McDeathbyCheerios*

If McDavid and Nurse were fighting for the same spot... Man that would be some competition

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
McDavid knows this is his only shot at a junior championship. I won't bet against him. Otters will take the O and then the MemCup. This guy is unreal. Best junior since Crosby - and maybe better.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
McDavid is far mature beyond his age. Most of his team is acting like the road is already over. I suppose they did beat the hardest team just now, but McDavid knows there's still a lot of hockey to be played.

I dunno, memorial cup should be interesting with one of Kelowna, Portland, or Brandon coming out of the Dub.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Hoping we get to see Draisaitl and McDavid in the Memorial Cup now.

Having a real tough time keeping my expectations in check for McDavid. What a series from him.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
McDavid knows this is his only shot at a junior championship. I won't bet against him. Otters will take the O and then the MemCup. This guy is unreal. Best junior since Crosby - and maybe better.

Yea, he looks like a man on a mission. Best junior I've seen in 20 years, he's better then Crosby.

Redbarchettayyz

Oct 30, 2009
Edmonton
Don't know if anyone's done this one yet, but

cAtqRUll.jpg

yup.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The Otters were a lot better than advertised. The team runs through McDavid, but he wasn't always on the ice. The Greyhound's best forwards didn't come through.

I suppose it doesn't really matter though. McDavid was the draw here, and Nurse was 2nd best for sure. I'm praying we get a partner for Nurse so we can justify starting him in the NHL from day 1. I think he could handle it with a good partner, even someone like Bieksa but that's a different discussion.

I predict that McDavid will go back to scoring goals rather than so many assists. It doesn't seem like the Generals have anyone as good as Nurse to shadow McDavid.

Farmboy

Jan 23, 2006
Lucky for the Oilers that both Nurse and McDavid will be on the same team. Nurse can blow kisses at McDavid on the bench so he will get 5 points every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad