Low Effort GDT Oh hey look the Ottawa Senators are playing! OTT vs. NYI 7:30 PM on TSN

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
my expectations are low as f*** and am still being disappointed. Gotta hand it to this team.
The only thing that surprised me is that it took 2 1/2 periods for the Islanders to get their 1st goal.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
This team sucks so much that a 4th liner from a good team comes in and already looks like the teams best player.

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
There's no way with don't have the best chances at Bedard too in 2023
Book it
Ya, odd to think that protecting this year's 1st might be a bad move versus hitting big in the 2023-24 draft. I'm thinking about what the Fiala trade might look like.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Really should have canned DJ and PD halfway through this season but they'll both get another full year before Euge even considers paying for better people to fix this awful mess.
It's not an awful mess when we haven't even really seen Pinto and haven't seen Sanderson and Greig yet.

What we need is a GM who can take this from what it is to contender. Who isnt afraid to make smart trades. But I maintain this isn't an awful mess. We're young and talented

Reactions: Sweatred

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's not an awful mess when we haven't even really seen Pinto and haven't seen Sanderson and Greig yet.

What we need is a GM who can take this from what it is to contender. Who isnt afraid to make smart trades. But I maintain this isn't an awful mess. We're young and talented

It's a mess man. Can't expect rookies to come in and fix it with this coach and GM on board constantly sucking the life out of the kids.

Reactions: Speatleysson

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
What's comforting is knowing Dorion already went and got that top-4 dman we so needed, so expect no additional help this summer on D!
That's what he had in mind when he said he wanted to make some moves this year so they players had some continuity and got off to a running start next season. Great plan.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
There's no way with don't have the best chances at Bedard too in 2023
Book it
Thing is I believe if the management got their head out of their asses and actually got some good players to help the kids we could fight for playoffs.

That being said, you might be right

Reactions: Alex1234

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
That's the shit that gets me tilted about this organization. Dorion and Bruce f***ing Garrioch step up to the mic and act smug. These two have no f***ing business acting the way they do.
Yeah these are not big league dudes. It’s actually amazing. They have zero right to be doing what they’re doing

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yeah these are not big league dudes. It’s actually amazing. They have zero right to be doing what they’re doing
Couldnt agree more. The disrespect by Garrioch knowing that guy has never laced a pair of skates and has no hockey IQ is insane.

Pierre on the other hand is so cringe and insecure it’s embarassing that he is leading here

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Losing sucks. Even the possibility of a high pick does not give this season a silver lining, because high picks have gotten us absolutely nowhere so far.

I mean yes I love Tkachuk and Timmy for example, but good is hording top 5 picks if we are going to leave these young guys hanging to dry every year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad