Pre-Game Talk: Oh Great. Another Game | Leafs @ Flyers | Saturday @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
There was no debate. I was discussing the team. He came in (yet again) saying I always berate Reimer.

I simply showed that's simply not true, and in his head.

There's no debate or discussion.

It's done.

You pulled your two latest posts. I was comparing you talking about "Reimer's" to this years. You doing that was quite moot.

If you want to act like you never brought up the collapse with Reimer in the same sentence then so be it. Just thought I'd ask a question before I forgot.

Pretty sad that a year later you are still hung up on it.

Just pointing out your bias, that is all!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
We have to lose I want to get a generational talent for once, we gotta keep on losing I mean look at other teams pens, hawks, kings, caps, all got elite talent from being bad, we havebeen bad but traded 2 picks away and have a potental superstar in rielly and great 2nd line center in kadr, if we can we should take hanifin this year and tank like crazy next year for either mattews or sean day

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
With a healthy forward group maybe its time to sit Clarkson in the press box.

JVR Kadri Kessel
Lupul Holland Santorelli
Komarov Bozak Winnik
Booth Smith Panik

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
I just hope/expect the "Worst team in the NHL post mid-season break for past 2 full seasons" to just come in and do their thing.

And no, that team isn't Philadelphia Flyers. :naughty:

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Bernier reminds me of miller last season.. On buffalo he gets 35+ shots a game.. Is good..

Then gets traded to St.Louis and gets 25 shots a game and plays like ass..

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You pulled your two latest posts. I was comparing you talking about "Reimer's" to this years. You doing that was quite moot.

If you want to act like you never brought up the collapse with Reimer in the same sentence then so be it. Just thought I'd ask a question before I forgot.

Just pointing out your bias, that is all!

pointing out a non-existent bias.

mhmm

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
maxresdefault.jpg

This is me watching the Leafs games since December

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This could be the game where playoff odds rear absolute Zero.

Lost to Arizona 1-3, playoff odds down 2.5 to 1.8%.

Leafs now down to a mere 1.8% odds of making the playoffs entering this game.

One has to wonder if once the pressure is off if we will see a response from this team. Maybe the games and entertainment will increase once they don't have anything left to play for.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
This could be the game where playoff odds rear absolute Zero.

Lost to Arizona 1-3, playoff odds down 2.5 to 1.8%.

Leafs now down to a mere 1.8% odds of making the playoffs entering this game.

One has to wonder if once the pressure is off if we will see a response from this team. Maybe the games and entertainment will increase once they don't have anything left to play for.

Math be damned. I know there is zero chance they make the post-season. So what exactly am I watching for? It's so depressing to root for losses...every. single. year.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Does anyone look forward to watching games anymore?

For the past two months I couldn't help but watch and see if this is the game that Clarkson FINALLY gets taken off the PP.

Now I want him to play there the rest of the season.

Is that bad?

The best Leafs Nation can hope for now with what remains of the season is a top five pick.

I will watch and see if they are up to the task.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
I'm I the only leaf fan excited to watch the games? Call me a sadist but I love watching this team. Every loss means we get closer and closer to 1) Change & 2)A top pick.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Go Leafs Go. I believe in you. Let's go 25-7 or something like that. You know what 25 is and what 7 is.

i1

Nov 10, 2011
Newfoundland
"I don't think it's fair to judge core for missing the playoffs this year. They had injuries to Phaneuf, Lupul, Booth, Kozun, they're still adjusting to a new system, new role players, I still believe this is the team that went to game 7/went 10-1-1/can beat Boston occasionally. The jerseys, obviously uh, we have a very passionate fanbase...Clarkson uh, the character of this guy...culture...Dion's leadership...um, accountability..."

*Nonis wakes up covered in sweat*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad