Speculation: Offseason Moves Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
We couldn't beat Dano and Anisimov?

Disgusting. Disgusted.

Will he even sign with the Blue Jackets? I still think he gets offer sheeted.

Pretty ridiculous of Chicago to price Sharp so high then go and trade a better player for peanuts because they don't have enough room to sign him.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Dano isn't peanuts btw. Put together a nice half-season with the Jackets this year, only 20 years old.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
They better ****ing love Dano because that is putrid for Snow to let this happen.

You guys are starting to sound like a certain team's fans when trying to trade their premier AHL allstar backup goalie.

Chicago made the deal they liked. Does anyone here know if we made and offer and what it was?

#settledown

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Saad wants at least 6 mil. Anisimov isn't exactly cheap, and this is supposed to be a trade for cap relief, so....

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
There are 27 other teams that would have loved Saad too. Might as well complain that Garth didn't get Hamilton.

Boychuk, Hamonic, Pulock, Mayfield.

Lee, Bailey, Kulemin, Martin.

Hamilton would have been redundant.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
You guys are starting to sound like a certain team's fans when trying to trade their premier AHL allstar backup goalie.

Chicago made the deal they liked. Does anyone here know if we made and offer and what it was?

#settledown

Yeah I'll settle down, right after watching Columbus bully the rest if the Metropolitan for the next decade.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007

#settledown

Like I said, the way we beat them is by offering MDC, Strome, or Pulock. Maybe Barzal, but that doesn't help Chicago right now. So you have to ask if you want him that much.

Chicago got an NHL ready 3rd line center with 2nd line upside and a guy who will probably play great in his contract year. They did pretty good, but all that said, trade Sharp first, god.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
They better ****ing love Dano because that is putrid for Snow to let this happen.

You do know there are 6 other teams in the division, right? Isles aren't the only team to "let this happen".

I'm shocked that Chicago moved Saad and especially for that package. I wouldn't be suprised if Columbus told Chicago they would offer sheet him and make it difficult for them to fit Saad on their budget.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Looks lime Columbus is getting Saad. Wow, this is really bad news for the Metro if it happens.

I wonder what the price tag is, because I know Snow loves him.

You realize what Saad did this postseason was exceptional for him and he's not that spectacular a regular season guy right?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
You realize what Saad did this postseason was exceptional for him and he's not that spectacular a regular season guy right?

Actually his regular season was better then his post seasons(at least stats wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad