Offseason (GM + Coach) Part V | Brisson out | Everything's Coming Up Morehouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
1381503_10152573904520809_1970881392863566554_n.jpg

:scared::scared:

Without his flow, Tanger looks awful! Kunitz looks like a brainiac, though. And Dupuis looks just like McGuire ...

If Fleury didn't have that soul patch, he would look like a cancer patient.
Crosby and Malkin do, as well.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Oh god, Regis Letang looks exactly like a dude I work with.

"These computers run windows!?!?! Hehehehehe *snort* I lived in Japan for 2 months, they have higher standards of productivity. Have I told you about Japan. I was there. In Japan."

Crosberry87

Oct 9, 2008
USA
Rossi just said on Pompiani's show that he believes that McGuire is in town only to discuss candidates with the Penguins. This virtually guarantees he is the new GM.

Wilson212

May 17, 2014
Also, someone mentioned "lolwut" when discussing the possibility that the assistant GM in Vancouver would be a GM candidate. I don't see why that's funny. I assume the person Colligan was talking about is Laurence Gillman. He's been a name out there for a while in terms of potential GM's. Just because the Canucks imploded doesn't mean he's not potentially qualified. He also was part of the group that built the Canucks into a Presidents' Trophy squad and Stanley Cup finalist.

I think too often people associate team standings with assistant GM qualifications.

Exactly. By all accounts, Gilman seems like a good hockey mind. Canucks were trashed by meddlesome ownership but still came within a win of the Cup.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
A strange land where you can't pump your own gas.

I grew up in Mt. Pleasant outside of Pittsburgh. No self service gas in the borough allowed. It literally takes about 3 minutes to drive through town, but you cannot pump your own gas in any of the three gas stations within the town limits. It wasn't until I was old enough to drive myself that I realized this wasn't normal.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Oh god, Regis Letang looks exactly like a dude I work with.

"These computers run windows!?!?! Hehehehehe *snort* I lived in Japan for 2 months, they have higher standards of productivity. Have I told you about Japan. I was there. In Japan."

Regis Dupuis is the twin brother of a web developer I used to work with. Can't say I ever heard him say anything, though. Might have mumbled something about SQL once.

Come to think of it, Regis Kunitz looks like the controller at that company, too.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I grew up in Mt. Pleasant outside of Pittsburgh. No self service gas in the borough allowed. It literally takes about 3 minutes to drive through town, but you cannot pump your own gas in any of the three gas stations within the town limits. It wasn't until I was old enough to drive myself that I realized this wasn't normal.

Whoa, I grew up not far from there myself and I had no idea.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Whoa, I grew up not far from there myself and I had no idea.

that's because there's no reason to ever stop in town. And the biggest gas station we have is just outside of the borough and is self serve. At this point, I think there is only one station left in the borough itself.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I won't pretend to know more than what I can read on the net (which isn't much) but I like BriseBois and MacIver. Particularly with MacIver, he has the unique distinction of having experience as a player, behind the bench and in hockey operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad