Official Team Anton GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE Thread

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
January 11th.

The Anton returns to his kingdom and he will shower us with slapshots from the point, leading to the inevitable rain of hats.

The One Who Knocks

Jul 10, 2007
California
Pfft...you just don't know how to have any fun.

The only one I really feel bad for is Zach. He can't change his username back to what it was. Ever.
And I really thought hard about that before switching my name too. I'm bummed out that this happened literally days after after I made the switch.

Now visitors to HFBoards are going to wonder why all of the Hurricanes fans have a man crush on a Calgary defenseman

Citizen Cane

Honoring AAC/11th AF
Oct 25, 2006
The OC
Having been away for the better part of two weeks (and not paying attention when I was here), this thread explains SOOOO much! :D

I mean I pieced some of it together, but I now feel enlightened. And kinda delighted I missed out on the name changes. :yo:

mikelb7

Dec 20, 2008
Leafs fan here... totally on the outside about all this Babchuk lolz but reading through those links in the OP and some posts in this forum has been funny as hell.

Carolina @ The Dubinsky+Rozsival+2nds, pure gold. Best GDT ever :handclap::handclap: I wish someone on our board had a response to all the stupid Kaberle for Ryan/Savard/whatever proposals

hopefully White can get it going for you guys! he's the only player Leafs fans really miss from our little trade with Calgary. If not, you'll all DEFINITELY learn to love the 'stache :nod:

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
this is pretty hilarious:laugh:

Just replace the antons with ians... you're gonna like him more anyways... I wish he was still a Leaf(in addition to Phaneuf)

mikelb7

Dec 20, 2008
this is pretty hilarious:laugh:

Just replace the antons with ians... you're gonna like him more anyways... I wish he was still a Leaf(in addition to Phaneuf)

let me try... All hail King Ian! He who dresses himself in 83 games a season

(funny enough, he played 83 last year)

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
let me try... All hail King Ian! He who dresses himself in 83 games a season

(funny enough, he played 83 last year)

How dare The Stache hold the title of our King? He cannot and will not ever replace The Anton. King Anton may now hold his court at Scotiabank Pengrowth Saddledome, but shall he never be forgotten.

Praise be to The Anton!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad