OT: Official Spittin Chiclets Thread

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
He mentioned on the last Spittin' Chiclets that he's two months sober. He seems really focused on making this media career completely take off. I believe it will.
caught that, too. Yeah, Biz is headed for bigger things......

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Can this be our Spittin Chiclets thread?

Dylan Strome is one of the guests on the latest podcast.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
JR is on today's.

Also heard that Bill Burr (Bruins fan) is coming up on a future episode, if there are any fans here of his pod.

Reactions: Grimes

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Bill Burr is the Wayne Gretzky of adreads. I could listen to Bill Burr read ads for hours and hours.
Saving entire podcast episodes was taking up too much room on my computer, so I'm slowly building audio compilations of Bill Burr ad reads and Spittin Chiclets stories/rants/notabigdeals.

"Talk about how the quality of the product is so superior, ok, and talk about a personal experience you've had with the product ... I've never used it ..."

Reactions: Mosby

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Keith Yandle and his brother Brian are on the latest episode. I never realized Brian played for the ECHL Phoenix Roadrunners in 2006.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
My wife got me a Chiclets hat for my B day. If anyone sees a guy with a kachina Domi jersey and Chiclets hat walking around at a game say whats up. It me.

Reactions: ck26

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I went and watched him a few times, loved the old Roadrunner games. He didn't play a lot like Keith
I remember fans yelling at him one time saying he will never be as good as his brother :laugh:

Reactions: RABBIT

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Liked the Colin Fraser episode. Pretty cool to get some stories from the refs point of view.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad