OT: Official Spittin Chiclets Thread

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Haven't listened yet but apparently Tocchet shattered Duchene's "you know" record. That's what you get for not signing in Arizona.

Looks like the interview portion is about an hour and a half. Gonna take me a couple commutes to get through.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I've listened to it. Great interview, well worth the listen even though it's an hour and a half. Most of it is about Tocc's playing career and coaching the Pens, but he does talk about the losing streak at the start of the 17-18 season, OEL and the ridiculous injuries last season.

link

Reactions: hbk

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I listened to the first half hour or so. I’m pretty sure it was recorded during the cup finals. So it’s interesting but wont have any of the tidbits I’m hoping for.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
They're available on most music streaming services. Apple Music, Spotify

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Really seems like him and "Kess" have a good bond. Keep in mind this was recorded before we acquired him too. I like how Tocchet said that Kessel brought some much needed personality to the Pens. I think our team could really use that.

Reactions: Tom Stoolery

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Tocc mentioning the team having great chemistry in the lockerroom stood out to me. Last year's identity was so unique with all of the injuries I wonder how it's going to carryover into this season.

We have had a lot of turnover with the replacements leaving (Cousins, Kempe, Archibald), Galchenyuk, Connaunton, and Panik. Fischer could potentially be gone too, and Garland could be in the AHL.

The core is still basically the same so I doubt it changes too much but the identity could be different with Kessel, Sodaberg, and Schmaltz playing hopefully a full year.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Love having Biz on Spitting because a quarter of the insider content is AZ related. Whether it's former players like Yandle or current staff/players.

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
Haven't listened yet but apparently Tocchet shattered Duchene's "you know" record. That's what you get for not signing in Arizona.

Looks like the interview portion is about an hour and a half. Gonna take me a couple commutes to get through.

And how may "yea - no" to answer a question?

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
Weegar/Yandle prank story at he endnof this episode is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. Ever.
I had to pause the pod at work and go for a walk during the story because I was laughing too hard.

Reactions: Fathead

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Tyson Nash is on the latest episode. Should be a good one.

Should be a good one is right, partner!

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Sean Burke episode was solid. Second half of his interview is coming in a few weeks.

Tyson Nash episode was pretty good too.

And Pink Whitney is officially a bottled drink!

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
Sean Burke episode was solid. Second half of his interview is coming in a few weeks.

Tyson Nash episode was pretty good too.

And Pink Whitney is officially a bottled drink!
Hopefully Biz can convince GRA to start serving it at games. That would be an all-time move.

Reactions: ck26

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Really hoping Total Wine will carry the Pink Whitney edition of New Amsterdam.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I’m realizing that I really like Bissonnette a lot. He’s actually one of the best hockey personalities out there, in my opinion. Maybe the best? I don’t think there’s another hockey guy who I look forward to consuming content from more.
Absolutely. A lot of the guys on chiclets even mention how Biz was one of the first guys in the NHL to have a "Social media" personality (OG Biznasty on twitter) and they thought it was hilarious.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The story of Yands ($56 mil career earnings) buying scratcher tickets and winning $10k was hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->