OT: Official Scoring problems thread and solutions

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
They get re settled somewhere else. When the management says were looking to trade you can u give us a list, I'm pretty sure they can come up with a few teams.

Or they can use their NTCs and not produce any teams. Forcing players to leave that don't want to ensures that fee agents won't sign with us. We don't want to be an anti-player organization.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Patience would help. Give more of our kids time to develop and get closer to the NHL, then combined with the vets we already have we'll have some good trade bait to address issues that said kids can't resolve.

Look at St. Louis for example. Goaltending problems? No problem, they'll have plenty of depth to acquire a guy like Ryan Miller. Our kids are still a little too raw, and you typically don't get good value if you trade them so soon.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Going to repost this here as I had already put it in the Armchair GM Thread. It's not an entire solution, but I think it could help, even if it's just a little bit.

I think it's time that the Canucks look at taking the Sedins off the PK. We had a good PK last year without them, and I think it might do them good to focus on offense. I know the amount of time they spend on the PK might not be that much per game, but we have other players who can fill their roll just as well. They aren't creating offense on the PK anyways as they're not fast enough.

And again, I know they don't play on the PK for a lot of time per game, however if they could spend that much less on the ice during the PK, that's that much more energy they have to use in offensive situations.

There are other players that can fill in on the PK. Kesler, Burrows, Higgins, Richardson, etc.

I know there are other factors that have to do with the Sedins scoring less this year, but I think this is something the team should look at trying for a bit to see if it improves their play. Sure, they need better players around them, however being on the PK you expend a lot more energy then when you're on the PP or even strength.

To show the reason why I suggest this let me use an analogy.

I used to do a lot of jogging when I was playing sports at a high(enough) level. There came a point where I could jog and jog and jog but at a good solid pace and never get tired. Now one day a personal trainer buddy of mine suggested that I try sprints so that I would be jogging for a couple minutes (Regular icetime/pp time) and then sprint for 30 seconds straight (PK time) and then going back to jogging.

I'd do that over and over and found that I just simply could not keep up with my jogging pace and would have to dramatically slow down my jogging speed. There is a certain limit to everyones body can handle, even as in good shape as the Sedin's supposedly are. However adding that 'sprinting' time could very likely be causing an issue with their ability to keep their pace up during their regular ice time.

This reduction in ability to keep their pace up during their regular 5v5 and PP time is going to have a significant impact on their point production.

I also think that it's no secret that by allowing the Sedins to concentrate all their energy on 5v5 and PP time, it makes sense they should play better. We saw it first hand when we had the best PP in the league. Now of course there were other things that helped... but having the Sedins in those situations with more endurance at those times must certainly help.

I know that 180 seconds of PK time per night doesn't sound like much, but trust me. Add that much sprinting time spread out over the next time you go for a 20 minute jog and tell me how you feel. You will be absolutely gassed.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Other suggestions besides taking Sedin's off PK.

1) Keep burrows with the Sedin's. The best they have ever played was with Burrows. I think he really helps improve their play. However we need to let them have 15+ games together. Burrows also needs to regain his confidence and timing. Due to his injuries, it's going to take him several games to catch up. The Sedins have never had Chemistry like they have had with Burrows. Put it back (We haven't had it all year) and let them work it out.

2) Kassian needs to be rewarded for his great play lately. That's fine that we want to make him go through the process, but when he plays well, he needs to be rewarded. He needs to be paired with someone better than Booth. He's made some fantastic plays to players who have no finish. I'd go with Higgins - Kesler - Kassian

3) Take Hamhuis off the PP. The guy is not good... at all. We need to stop putting players in positions they are obviously not comfortable in when we have others who fill the roll better and allow the players to concentrate at what they bring best to the table. Hamhuis should be primarily a ES and PK defenseman.

4) PP defesemen should be Garrison, Bieksa and Edler, Tanev... or take Tanev out and put out a forward on the point. Stop putting square pegs into round holes.... it's not working.

5) Sedins in general need to stay off the PK. It burns a lot of energy and is taking a lot out of them to play at a high level during the rest of their game. Don't believe me, go for a 30 minute jog at your regular pace but every few minutes try sprinting for 30 seconds and tell me if you can keep your regular pace up... you won't be able to do it it. (Read my post several posts up for more on this).

6) When Schroeder comes back, he and Kassian need to be given a chance to operate the second PP unit and give it time.

7) Enough of this "We don't practice" ******** from Torts. Every professional sports team needs to practice... more than we are. Insert Alan Iverson... Yes, we're talking about Practice. Batters that are in a hitting slump take batting practice, football players practice over and over and over when their timing is not right... we need to practice more. Not to the point where the players have NO days off, but right now the team is hardly practicing at all. And doing PP practices doesn't really drain you of energy.

8) Stop putting forwards on the point who can't shoot the puck. When was the last ****ing time we saw Daniel score from the ****ing blueline?!?! Each PP unit needs to have two guys that CAN shoot the puck.

PP Unit 1
Sedin, Sedin, Kesler
Garrison, Bieksa

PP Unit 2
Higgins, Schroeder, Kassian
Edler, Tanev (Or insert another forward).

9) Our bottom 6 is going to be a bit messed up when Schroeder gets back until Santorelli gets back. Schroeder sucks on the wing, but I don't know that I want him playing 3rd line center either and Richardson has done well there, but would be better suited for the 4th line when Santorelli gets back. I'd put Schroeder as 3rd line Center with Booth and Hansen, two grinders that he can try to pass too. 4th line could then be Sestito, Richardson, Weise.

Lines:

Sedin, Sedin, Burrows
Higgins, Kesler, Kassian
Booth, Santorelli, Hansen
Wiese, Richardson, Schroeder (Extra time given on the PP)
Sestito

Defeatist*

Our defensemen are all too similar.

Losing Ehrhoff crippled this team. They've been a shell of themselves offensively since.

Agreed. I miss the hoff. Would rather have him over bieksa. He's not doing that great offensively in buffalo cause they have even less offensive talent than us.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Let's talk about our incredibly poor scoring prowess this year.

A ton of people are blaming our forwards, but I actually think it's the back end which is hurting us significantly, not our forwards. We simply have way to many defensive d-men.

Let's go over our defense, and why I think we are struggling scoring goals.

1 - Bieksa: Decent puck moving d-man, has an Okay shot, makes defensive mistakes, but is maybe the best "overall" D-man on the team. (as in offensive and defensive balance)

2 - Hamhuis: Most "consistant" d-man on the team, Very good defensively, Very average offensively, Good skater, and passer, average puck mover.

3 - Edler: Big strong d-man, Can hit when he is engaged, Overrated skating, above average at best. Has a cannon, but has poor acuracy, and not good at handling the puck. Decent passer and slow puck mover.

4 - Garrison: Slow strong d-man, Has a cannon of a shot, but has trouble finding the lanes, Not a good puck mover, average passer and skater.

5 - Stanton: Very good defensively, Above average skater, Strong player, young but is steady. Below average offensively. No comment on puck moving yet.

6 - Tanev: Again, very good defensively, good shot blocker, good positionally, and decent puck mover, Good passer, but Black hole offensively. ZERO shot.

This is the problem, we have WAY to many defensive d-men's on the back end, when we lost ehrhoff we lost our true #1 puck moving and skating d-man, he was the key to our dominance on the PP back then, we need to find a QUICK skating d-man.

Summary
: IMO it's not our forwards, we just have to many defensive d-men. We need a TRUE puck moving d-man, Somebody who can skate BY defensive men, and make accurate passes while breaking the mid zone. We just have way to many players who do the same thing.

Solution: Trade for a #1 puck moving d-man, Use Edler + Tanev in a package.
To me Garrison is the problem and I honestly question the pro scouting that saw him as a piece to commit to wholly. A good player indeed, and certainly does have some good tools, but was he the right kind of defender that the Canucks needed then, and have needed since?

Anyhow, I agree with your premise. The Canucks transition game is slow and predictable. Their break out can be foreseen a mile away by the opposition. They are pegging us off at the blue or center lines, or angling us off to the perimeter if we break into their zone. We need help pushing the pace on break outs and transitioning on a dime. IMO the lack of this kind of defender is what has hurt the Sedins the most. Not being the fastest players, they really benefited from getting the puck up ice quickly. Now both Henrik and Daniel often start so low in the zone to aid our weaker break out. It means they aren't being hit top flight in the neutral zone, but skating the puck out of the zone more- to mixed results.

I don't see a solution in trading Tanev, so I can't agree with your conclusion.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
I don't see a solution in trading Tanev, so I can't agree with your conclusion.

Edler, Kesler, Schroeder and any other D prospect outside of Corrado is on the block... so is Luongo if anyone will take his contract. Anybody can have Booth... we'll pick up 80% of his contract for frickin stick-tape at this point.

We've been scoring poor since 2011 and we need an injection of talent/skill.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Let's talk about our incredibly poor scoring prowess this year.

A ton of people are blaming our forwards, but I actually think it's the back end which is hurting us significantly, not our forwards. We simply have way to many defensive d-men.

Let's go over our defense, and why I think we are struggling scoring goals.

1 - Bieksa: Decent puck moving d-man, has an Okay shot, makes defensive mistakes, but is maybe the best "overall" D-man on the team. (as in offensive and defensive balance)

2 - Hamhuis: Most "consistant" d-man on the team, Very good defensively, Very average offensively, Good skater, and passer, average puck mover.

3 - Edler: Big strong d-man, Can hit when he is engaged, Overrated skating, above average at best. Has a cannon, but has poor acuracy, and not good at handling the puck. Decent passer and slow puck mover.

4 - Garrison: Slow strong d-man, Has a cannon of a shot, but has trouble finding the lanes, Not a good puck mover, average passer and skater.

5 - Stanton: Very good defensively, Above average skater, Strong player, young but is steady. Below average offensively. No comment on puck moving yet.

6 - Tanev: Again, very good defensively, good shot blocker, good positionally, and decent puck mover, Good passer, but Black hole offensively. ZERO shot.

This is the problem, we have WAY to many defensive d-men's on the back end, when we lost ehrhoff we lost our true #1 puck moving and skating d-man, he was the key to our dominance on the PP back then, we need to find a QUICK skating d-man.

Summary
: IMO it's not our forwards, we just have to many defensive d-men. We need a TRUE puck moving d-man, Somebody who can skate BY defensive men, and make accurate passes while breaking the mid zone. We just have way to many players who do the same thing.

Solution: Trade for a #1 puck moving d-man, Use Edler + Tanev in a package.

I mostly agree with your assessments on the top 6 D. This is a team that had relied on offense from the back-end. However, I don't agree that we need to go out and get a #1 D-man. They don't come cheap, and we aren't in all-in mode this year.

The Sedins production has fallen off a cliff since they signed their monster contracts. Our offense was weak as it is, but now that the Sedins are showing us their playoff form we're getting our playoff offensive results in the regular season.

Or, like during the playoffs, there isn't much of a secondary scoring threat to worry about aside from maybe Kesler and occasionally Higgins and Santorelli so other teams are free to key-in on the Sedin line. It's not that hard to shut down a one-line team. We've also been playing Hansen on the top line RW where he's way out of his depth and Burrows, who has been fighting injuries all season.

Edler, Kesler, Schroeder and any other D prospect outside of Corrado is on the block... so is Luongo if anyone will take his contract. Anybody can have Booth... we'll pick up 80% of his contract for frickin stick-tape at this point.

I highly doubt Kesler is on the block, and yeah, let's dump Luongo during a career season. :shakehead

Obviously MG is concerned as well if he's giving a PTO to Prospal. If I was GM I wouldn't make course-changing moves to this franchise until July, and just a few minor moves at the deadline.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Sedins have regressed from 100+ point players to SUB-PPG players.

That's a huge drop of about 30 points each right there.

Outside of the Sedins, we've never had much scoring.

Would a puck moving defenceman like Ehrhoff help? Of course, but it's not like our current d-core is offensively inept and terrible at moving the puck. Our problems lie with our forwards much more than they do with our defense. (PS - We had a guy who was good at rushing the puck in Ballard, why didn't we give him a shot with the new head coach?)

We're simply not a talented offensive team. We've relied on the superior play of the Sedins, and great goaltending coupled with good defense.

We really could use some young, cheap talent. But for some reason Gillis seems to think that size is more important. Talented player in Hodgson? Trade him for a less skilled, but more physical player. Say what you want about Kassian improving (which he has), but Hodgson is just plain flat out more talented. Talented player in Nichushkin? Pass over him for a two-way center in Horvat (again, nothing against Horvat or Kassian, but they were taken over players who are more talented and creative).

We haven't made an addition to our top-6 in years. When was the last time we acquired a player with offensive creativity? We're literally passing off guys like Booth and Higgins and top 6 forwards. We hope and pray that Kassian can develop into a 30-goal scoring power-forward one day, and it's quite clear that both Burrows and Kesler's production depends on the twins (Kesler on the PP) who as I mentioned earlier, have regressed.

Let's look at the San Jose Sharks who have undergone a retooling on the fly and remained contenders when it looked like their window was closing, and see at how they did it: Infusion of young skilled forwards to take over the offensive load (Couture, Pavelski, Hertl) trading prospects for skilled forwards (Coyle for Burns), and most of all: contributions from their veteran forwards. Pavelski's taken a big step forward and is PPG now? Guess what, so are Thornton and Marleau! The difference between the Canucks and Sharks is, they reinfused their lineup with young talent, while the older talent is still producing. The Canucks have no new young talent, and on top of that, their older talent is failing to produce! The Sharks were able to re-tool while still remaining contenders, they remained competitive and didn't receive the benefit of multiple high draft picks to re-stock their prospect pool. They even traded their top prospect in Coyle, in order to acquire a piece they needed.

The Canucks should learn from the Sharks model, and begin a re-tooling immediately. It's quite clear to anyone who watches this team that we're in need of a big boost offensively, and without big changes, this team will not win a Stanley Cup.

yoss

May 25, 2011
I've said this before and as Gillis has been known to try some different things and think outside the box from time to time, I can't see why the following wouldn't be worth a shot.

Take the forwards (if willing of course) to a reputable, certified hypnotherapist and get them visualizing scoring goals, or however it is that it works. If hypnotherapy can allegedly help people quit smoking and what have you, etc. then why not scoring goals.

Just brainstorming, not suggesting it would be the magic cure all, but if it could help why not give it a try.

I don't have the peer reviewed, scientific sources on hand to make an argument as to it's validity/effectiveness one way or another, but I can vaguely recall hearing good things about it at different times in my life.

A random idea, it drives me nuts watching them flub so many chances lately. And that's if they're lucky enough to generate chances in the first place.

Last edited:

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
I am thinking the Canucks are able to do a massive make-over without going outside the org. They have some promising young guys. They have to make room for them, but it can be done. It seems like an offseason project, though. Some of the projected roster is still in junior. Others need some AHL seasoning. Some need to be re-signed. They are currently Canuck properties, though.

If the Canucks are adding a bunch of kids in the offseason, they need to resolve some issues. I am very much in favor of continuing the revamping of this team. I think Tortorella is the guy to do it, though. He's shown himself to be the best hockey mind in the organization. He has demonstrated commitment. He gets results.

Tortorella as Coach/GM can determine the roster and follow through with how the roster is iced game to game. A hands on GM is something of a short-cut because they are required to provide media access. If, on camera, a GM is asked a question shouted from the scrum his reaction can be informative without being direct tampering. Canucks have to reach out to the hockey community somehow and Tortorella has cast himself as the figurehead. By forcibly inserting himself into the public domain with his antics he has gained greater prominence. Since he has gained the spotlight anyway, let him run with it.

Gillis has done good work in Vancouver. He has great value to the team. He has had a fair term as General Manager and it is time, if the team is to move forward re-inventing itself, for Gillis to step aside.

That's how I'd approach the scoring issue.

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
I sure hope its not the likely problem of our core of guys ALL on the decline.
That would so suck, majority of our team has signed big contracts, with big fat NTC's.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
The Sedins production has fallen off a cliff since they signed their monster contracts. Our offense was weak as it is, but now that the Sedins are showing us their playoff form we're getting our playoff offensive results in the regular season.

Actually, you're right, in a way. The Sedins are at playoff form, 65~ points, due to this team already playing a playoff style of game. Their GA is much better. However, they are no longer masking the team's offensive issues. This is the team. A truer representation.

This is their playoff performance under a playoff style. Right down to their better defensive focus. At the same time, if this team makes the playoffs, I don't expect a drastic downturn in offense. From them or the club. I expect the same 65~ point pace.

That's the 'perceived' difference to me. The actual difference from this team and better defensive clubs is personnel, but not personnel at the top end IMO. Their middle six has been, and will continue to remain, a problem. Here is the comparison to BOS's top 8 (points):

Krejci: 39
Smith: 36
Bergeron: 32
Lucic: 32
Iginla: 29
Marchand: 28
Soderberg: 23
Eriksson: 15

Sedin: 40
Kesler: 32
Santorelli: 28
Higgins: 27
Richardson: 16
Kassian: 14
Hansen: 13

Now immediately, people know that the drop off from Higgins to Richardson has been due to Hansen regressing and Burrows not playing. Eventually, Burrows should slot into the Santorelli-Higgins area for pace. On the other side, Eriksson has been injured (29 GP), but is at a .5PPG pace. So that's 8 players at .5PPG or higher for the Bruins, while there are 6 expected for the Canucks... Even though Santorelli is now gone for a while.

With that kind of depth, the Bruins can often overwhelm the opposition by playing their defensive game. They aren't known as an offensive club. The Canucks can't do that because they don't have enough effective producers playing that _same_ game.
The Canucks need forwards #7 and #8 to produce at .5PPG or higher for them to be at the same level as the Bruins. That's the difference.

In other words, the Sedins would have to play at a level that makes up that offensive difference between the clubs while maintaining their better defensive focus. Realistic?
Or, get two more players (Hansen playing better would be one) to get back to a .5PPG pace. Which is easier to do? Which is more realistic to expect?

Last edited:

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Hate to keep beating the same drum (or do I) but it says a lot that the highest offensive peak of the 6 d-men has been Edler and he very well might be struggling the most offensively of the 6 this season. Damn near every play dies on the stick, can hold a puck in the other zone, and bobbles the puck like it's a hot potato at times, though I'll give him that he can recover quite well from it, it's often too late to make anything out of it offensively.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Funny how you're willing to move our best player "if anyone will take his contract" but would be fully opposed to moving the Sedins who are the real problem. And yes, when you build your offense around two players who are producing as poorly as they are, that makes them the problem.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Actually, you're right, in a way. The Sedins are at playoff form, 65~ points, due to this team already playing a playoff style of game. Their GA is much better. However, they are no longer masking the team's offensive issues. This is the team. A truer representation.

This is their playoff performance under a playoff style. Right down to their better defensive focus. At the same time, if this team makes the playoffs, I don't expect a drastic downturn in offense. From them or the club. I expect the same 65~ point pace.

That's the 'perceived' difference to me. The actual difference from this team and better defensive clubs is personnel, but not personnel at the top end IMO. Their middle six has been, and will continue to remain, a problem. Here is the comparison to BOS's top 8 (points):

Krejci: 39
Smith: 36
Bergeron: 32
Lucic: 32
Iginla: 29
Marchand: 28
Soderberg: 23
Eriksson: 15

Kesler: 32
Santorelli: 28
Higgins: 27
Richardson: 16
Kassian: 14
Hansen: 13

Now immediately, people know that the drop off from Higgins to Richardson has been due to Hansen regressing and Burrows not playing. Eventually, Burrows should slot into the Santorelli-Higgins area for pace. On the other side, Eriksson has been injured (29 GP), but is at a .5PPG pace. So that's 8 players at .5PPG or higher for the Bruins, while there are 6 expected for the Canucks... Even though Santorelli is now gone for a while.

With that kind of depth, the Bruins can often overwhelm the opposition by playing their defensive game. They aren't known as an offensive club. The Canucks can't do that because they don't have enough effective producers playing that _same_ game.
The Canucks need forwards #7 and #8 to produce at .5PPG or higher for them to be at the same level as the Bruins. That's the difference.

In other words, the Sedins would have to play at a level that makes up that offensive difference between the clubs while maintaining their better defensive focus. Realistic?
Or, get two more players (Hansen playing better would be one) to get back to a .5PPG pace. Which is easier to do? Which is more realistic to expect?

Let's not act as if the Bruins offense has been that great either. Looking at cold hard numbers they are only tied for 16th in the league in goals scored this game. Maybe try using a better example next time? Or will doing so weaken your argument because teams like Chicago and Anaheim have better production out of their top players?

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Let's not act as if the Bruins offense has been that great either. Looking at cold hard numbers they are only tied for 16th in the league in goals scored this game. Maybe try using a better example next time? Or will doing so weaken your argument because teams like Chicago and Anaheim have better production out of their top players?

Did you miss this:

They aren't known as an offensive club
(Referring to BOS)

It seems the point escaped you. Defensive clubs, which the Canucks are, should be judged by a like standard. That's where you start. Those teams give up offense to play better defense. To contrast, CHI and ANA do not play a collapsing style. Their offense does not rely on offensive zone board work. They don't dump the puck in as much/forecheck. So why continue to judge this team by that standard? Judge the team by the best defensive club, not the best offensive club. That's the way they play.

Judged against their peers, the real issue with the Canucks is forward scoring depth, not top end production. At the top end, the Sedins have performed at a playoff clip. That means, reduced GA/60 + reduced GF/60. Opendoor points out their GA/GF ratio being relatively the same. It's just that they are playing like they do in the playoffs from the outset. That's what is throwing people off.

Before they would produce that extra 20% on offense while giving up the 20% in GA, during the regular season. Then in the post season, they would reduce both by 20%. Same net effect. Now, they start out like that...

The issue has been, and will continue to be, beyond the top end of this team. It's the depth. Particularly, not enough .5PPG producers in the middle6 forwards.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Did you miss this:

(Referring to BOS)

It seems the point escaped you. Defensive clubs, which the Canucks are, should be judged by a like standard. That's where you start. Those teams give up offense to play better defense. To contrast, CHI and ANA do not play a collapsing style. Their offense does not rely on offensive zone board work. They don't dump the puck in as much/forecheck. So why continue to judge this team by that standard? Judge the team by the best defensive club, not the best offensive club. That's the way they play.

Judged against their peers, the real issue with the Canucks is forward scoring depth, not top end production. At the top end, the Sedins have performed at a playoff clip. That means, reduced GA/60 + reduced GF/60. Opendoor points out their GA/GF ratio being relatively the same. It's just that they are playing like they do in the playoffs from the outset. That's what is throwing people off.

Before they would produce that extra 20% on offense while giving up the 20% in GA, during the regular season. Then in the post season, they would reduce both by 20%. Same net effect. Now, they start out like that...

The issue has been, and will continue to be, beyond the top end of this team. It's the depth. Particularly, not enough .5PPG producers in the middle6 forwards.

That is, of course, until this years playoffs when their point totals take yet another hit from where they are at right now. But then I suppose you'll just come back saying "well they scored 0.50PPG but that's their expected point total given where they were at in the regular season" and all will be excused yet again.

It's also worth noting that no Bruins forward is set to make as much as the Sedin will be on their next contracts. Hell no one has a $6.1M cap hit either. The Bruins also spend $10M more than the Canucks on offense suggesting they have better depth. The Canucks spend roughly $35M which is on par with teams like Anaheim and Chicago.

It's also funny how, defensively we've been similar to how we have always been, yet because our offense has drained we somehow become a "defensive" team.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
That is, of course, until this years playoffs when their point totals take yet another hit from where they are at right now. But then I suppose you'll just come back saying "well they scored 0.50PPG but that's their expected point total given where they were at in the regular season" and all will be excused yet again.

No, at that point it's on them. The whole premise here is that because they are already playing a playoff style, with stingy defense, that their overall ratio will hold. Playoffs or otherwise.

Edit: So this isn't a defensive team now? I think the team is better defensively now. The top players are really feeling the change there.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad