Official Scoreboard Watch Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Today's the day Rangers in a meaningless game in late March test their injured starter.

I can't wait for us to be good enough to play meaningless games in march

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
Well, as long as we win tonight (doubtful), we still control our destiny with Boston so although they are a big problem, we need Ottawa to start tanking fast more than we need Boston to lose

Edit: Nevermind, just checked the Bruins schedule, we are likely screwed. They still have Carolina, Toronto, and the Wings (who have sucked lately), so they should get 6 from those games, then they play us twice, Tampa and the Caps. Haven't looked at Ottawa's schedule, but I wouldn't be surprised if Boston makes it despite the fact that they've been bad for the last 2 weeks

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Well, as long as we win tonight (doubtful), we still control our destiny with Boston so although they are a big problem, we need Ottawa to start tanking fast more than we need Boston to lose

Edit: Nevermind, just checked the Bruins schedule, we are likely screwed. They still have Carolina, Toronto, and the Wings (who have sucked lately), so they should get 6 from those games, then they play us twice, Tampa and the Caps. Haven't looked at Ottawa's schedule, but I wouldn't be surprised if Boston makes it despite the fact that they've been bad for the last 2 weeks

Carolina is no cake walk these days. and Detroit will be ok. the magic man Datsyuk is back

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
You guys are really blaming Lundqvist for any of that?

Do you really not know any better? He's the only one out there for the first 37 minutes.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
not really surprised that the rangers forgot how to hockey today. only makes sense.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Anyone know why the kick from Lucic (every soccer pass ever) was actually overturned? Because the Panthers need the Bruins to lose.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Because it was clearly a good goal and HF doesn't understand the kicking rule.

It's an iffy call, a lot of people are so dramatic on the main board though, it's no where near the worst call I've ever seen. But I do think that it could have probably gone both ways, while I understand if a puck is deflected off the skate in a non kicking motion it is typically a good goal, he deliberately turned his skate for the puck to go into the net. Not the worst call, but I'd be pissed if it happened against us. :laugh:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Because it was clearly a good goal and HF doesn't understand the kicking rule.

Maybe you missed when I said

EVERY SOCCER PASS EVER

What I don't understand I guess is holding, hooking, boarding, elbowing, or roughing. Or why the Bruins and Senators are completely exempt from any of these calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad