Official Scoreboard Watch Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
And the remaining 2 boston games no longer have as much meaning as they did before this game

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
On one hand, as a hockey fan, I wouldn't even be upset. At this point, I can only sit back and somewhat appreciate the incredible run that we're seeing (while still rooting heavily against it). I'd also say there's really nothing we could do to stop it. We aren't Boston. We aren't the ones collapsing to some degree. We were never really in the playoffs, only hanging right outside of them most of the year. We just really aren't ready just yet. Though we should be and better be next year. It's also great to see this run with Bryan Murray still at the top. If we don't get in, I want it to be them. And if they get in, I want them to go win the Cup.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
You likely have to think that Sunday's game in Ottawa could very much be the season. They'll have a game in hand on us as we play tomorrow in Tampa, in Toronto Thursday, and in Montreal on Saturday. I can't see how we'd win all four or might have trouble winning three of them.

Sens have the Rangers at home on Thursday and are in Toronto on Saturday. The only thing that might save us in that game is that we both play on Saturday and fatigue could set in.

Madhatter73

Apr 20, 2004
Well... We need to make up 6 points in 10 games to catch up to a super-hot team not leaving any points on the table.

Sorry to say, but looks like I wont have to budget out those playoff tickets after all.

Maybe next year.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Better the Sens than the Bruins. Their fans aren't rude and there aren't really any unlikeable players on their roster like Marchand or Lucic.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Nah San Jose packed it in since the Wilson Thornton incident

I'm looking at the new York match up see how they do.

You want something done, just gotta do it yourself.

Panthers gonna kick some senator ass

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Better the Sens than the Bruins. Their fans aren't rude and there aren't really any unlikeable players on their roster like Marchand or Lucic.
LMAO!!!

Maybe you should read thru any thread on the main involving any dirty hit made by a Sens player...

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I hate the Sens even more than the Bruins because they are basically the Leafs from two years ago with a hot goalie and a prolific offense.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Sunday is when the season will be decided. that game is going to be winner take all.

And I'm tired of these senators taking up the news.

Time for the Panthers to kick senator ass damnit

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Sunday is when the season will be decided. that game is going to be winner take all.

And I'm tired of these senators taking up the news.

Time for the Panthers to kick senator ass damnit

I am too, but a Panthers win in Ottawa is like a solar eclipse, you better saver the flavor, because it doesn't happen very often.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
You guys probably need to pull out 4 out of 5 on this road trip. Important to beat the Sens on it also. You win these 4 out of 5 while beating the Sens, chances could be really good. Can also gain on the other teams ahead.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
**** them. Crap all year and somehow "deserve" a spot.

Pretty much this.

I've caught a few games on their current winning streak and still haven't been too impressed. For example, last night, Zibanejad scores off a weak backhand that hits his knee and bounces in. Chiasson scores on a strange play/deflection.

Blah.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I wouldn't even be that mad if the Sens made the playoffs over and the Bruins. I don't really have anything against them and I've never seen one of their fans speak poorly of the Panthers unlike just about every Canadian team's fans do. This streak with the 3rd string goalie is a good story.

As for the Bruins, they're tied with the Flyers for my 2nd most hated team. I hate Marchand, Lucic, Chara, etc and their obnoxious fans. Boston sports fans in general are ridiculously spoiled. My wife has family there and they go into deep depressions when one of their teams doesn't win a championship each year.

Anyone see this from the other day? "Bruins Fall to Lowly Lightning?" http://www.thesunchronicle.com/spor...cle_688749ae-d115-11e4-bc1d-c719e54926c9.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad