Official Scoreboard Watch Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Come On Tampa do us a solid, but this isnt as necessary as of YET.

Detroit........Please.......PLEASE WIN. I dont want to be left with hoping for a Toronto win on Saturday.

For the love of all things holy please win Detroit.

Mrazek in net, no Datsyuk or Cole, Sheahan is back in and Ward is playing even after the skate slash.....holy tough

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
It's so sick how we got 0 help from any Eastern Conference team in the last 2 weeks... Really brutal and really unlucky... I guess that's how things go for us normally though. Why should I be surprised?

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
It's so sick how we got 0 help from any Eastern Conference team in the last 2 weeks... Really brutal and really unlucky... I guess that's how things go for us normally though. Why should I be surprised?

What should make you "sick" is that the Panthers put themselves in a position that necessitated help from other teams.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

How about blown games against Tampa, Montreal, and Boston? Or not being able to beat the Rangers despite utterly dominating them? We controlled our own destiny the last month and were in a good enough position to make the playoffs but we choked.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009

A few more wins in a shootout or Overtime would have helped us. We were not even able to score one 4 on 4 goal.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
How about blown games against Tampa, Montreal, and Boston? Or not being able to beat the Rangers despite utterly dominating them? We controlled our own destiny the last month and were in a good enough position to make the playoffs but we choked.

Watching them these last two weeks I thought the quality and effort to win was there. Should be dangerous next season.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

Looking back at this comment is funny now. Seems like Pittsburgh and Detroit are trying not to make the playoffs at this point. If the Panthers didn't choke then they could have leapfrogged both of them.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I said earlier it would take 97 points to make the playoffs and was called crazy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad