Official Prudential Center, surrounding area and season ticket thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
The baseball field is on a large piece of land. It doesn't include the Lincoln Motel site next to the railroad bridge, or Westinghouse. Up to 1500 units isn't out of the question. Now if they have the guts to follow through on it.

Both of those other sites you mentioned had their own proposals that fell victim to the recession. Berger is trying to sell the Lincoln Motel site now (he has a portfolio of office buildings around Military Park but seems less interested in new construction).

Unfortunately I think the primary issue will be trying to find financing. The lending community is still hesitant with Newark no matter how many comparables of leased up market rate units with waiting lists you throw at them. The pendulum throughout the industry also swung heavily from throwing money at any nonsensical project (see Big Short) to now endlessly scrutinizing even low risk ones with merit. Not saying this one is low risk, although being across the street from Broad Street Station should make it comparable to the developments in Harrison and Secaucus.

The recent developments around nearby Washington Park and the proposed renovation of that park hopefully will help move this proposal along.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
2000 and 2003 Brodeur pucks are available in the rewards program for season ticket holders for 2000 points each (limit 1). I'd be willing to pay (or trade) for two 2000 pucks if anyone is willing.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
2000 and 2003 Brodeur pucks are available in the rewards program for season ticket holders for 2000 points each (limit 1). I'd be willing to pay (or trade) for two 2000 pucks if anyone is willing.

Thanks for posting this, any idea where or when we pick these up? I didn't see anything about it.

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Anyone know if you can buy merchandise at the games with the red membership card or is it only food and beverages?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I forgot to get the gift bag from the tenure brunch today, what was in it out of curiosity?

David Conte

Oct 6, 2014
I forgot to get the gift bag from the tenure brunch today, what was in it out of curiosity?

A drinking glass with your tenure on it, similar styling to the patch they put on the jerseys. One for each seat on your account.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Saw this when I was trying to print my tickets for tomorrow this morning:

K1zoHGl.png

Looks like tickets on membership cards is coming?

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
What tenure brunch?

Sunday was the 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year tenure brunch. So if you were at a milestone you were invited to have lunch, get your tenure gift, order your tenure jersey, and get pictures with the Marty statue and banner.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Sunday was the 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year tenure brunch. So if you were at a milestone you were invited to have lunch, get your tenure gift, order your tenure jersey, and get pictures with the Marty statue and banner.

Ah, I now remember seeing that, but blocked it out because it was only for people in milestone years. Thanks for clarifying.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to use your points. I believe we lose half of them if we don't use them. I'm probably just gonna get extra bobbleheads as presents.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to use your points. I believe we lose half of them if we don't use them. I'm probably just gonna get extra bobbleheads as presents.

I got the other two Marty pucks and a picture with the banners for my last 5000 points.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I got the other two Marty pucks and a picture with the banners for my last 5000 points.

Nice! The pucks are great, I grabbed those as soon as they went up. I believe half the points roll over if I'm correct so I'll probably just save the rest for next year.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
So I just remembered the talk at the beginning of the season with the new locker room and they would walk through the platinum lounge at intermission. Whatever happened to that??

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
So I just remembered the talk at the beginning of the season with the new locker room and they would walk through the platinum lounge at intermission. Whatever happened to that??

They finished the locker room but it was well into the season I believe, so my guess is they decided not to change up the players' routines by switching the locker room and stuff. Plus they would have had to modify the boards so they players could enter the ice through that one Platinum Lounge tunnel.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
NJ nixed the idea of having a second door down that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad