Official Prudential Center, surrounding area and season ticket thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
I was in the new club tonight and it was actually very nice. I wasn't there last night, but they acknowledged that between the expected light crowd and rush to get things done, Friday night wasn't ready for prime time.

They will need to address some things as the season goes on, but I liked it, and was very encouraged by the food options and reduced crowds (though again, it's preseason).

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
So there are metal detectors now at the entrance and security is really slow at moving the lines. This game isn't even that crowded so they better get their act together before the regular season.

It was bad at Yankee Stadium at the beginning of the season as well after they were first installed for this season. Hopefully it's just the kinks to be worked out, but tonight was bad for a not so packed house, the lines were backed up to championship plaza for that tower's wait.

I was in the new club tonight and it was actually very nice. I wasn't there last night, but they acknowledged that between the expected light crowd and rush to get things done, Friday night wasn't ready for prime time.

They will need to address some things as the season goes on, but I liked it, and was very encouraged by the food options and reduced crowds (though again, it's preseason).

I passed by and they really did a very nice job updating both sides.

As far as the goal bar goes, they really are only replacing the seats immediately straight behind the net/within the trapezoid and putting 4 or so box type seating areas in. Everything else on either side is staying the same.

They did a lot of updating with pictures and displays around the arena as well. No more Parise/other guys no longer parts of the organization from the inagural season pictures and whatnot up on the suite level.

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Queen Pizza on Commerce St but I think they close at 5:30 and they don't open on weekends.

I believe a new place opened at the old Mulberry Pizza spot near the parking lots South of the arena.

Give it a look.

I did see that place on Mulberry open last night before the game.
I will have to check it out and will report back.
I stayed for the first period last night and then went to Sol Mar for dinner around 8.
If you haven't been there yet, it is a home run.
Down on Ferry past the left fork in the road. Really good.
Had the Salmon with Crabmeat. Phenomenal.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
My understanding is that Concession Pass is Sections 7,9,18,20.
Around Row 6 and back.

Your game ticket will be barcoded, a Membership card is not needed.

$30 for a lower level ticket and basically all you can eat, I would snag them on Stubhub if I was able to attend tonight.

I talked to my rep at the game about this. If it's a season ticket holder, it will have food. If it's a single game ticket bought of TM and being resold, it will have no food.

So it'll be a bit of a gamble when you're buying online.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I talked to my rep at the game about this. If it's a season ticket holder, it will have food. If it's a single game ticket bought of TM and being resold, it will have no food.

Hard tickets will also have "concessions pass" written in gold on it. I'm not sure if e-tickets will have the concessions pass label on it from the STH.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

That either has to be a mistake by your rep or a colossal gaffe by the Devils.

They are advertising concession pass seats in those sections and that's what most buyers will expect.

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011

That's not true every season ticket holder had an opt in opt out option.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Let me get this straight... If I get a ticket on StubHub that is essentially from a season ticket holder, the food should be on there..

If I do a walk up or Ticketmaster, the food won't.

Amy I missing something?

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
There should be an opt in/out on the food pass for those seats for an additional charge for STH or single game tickets. I would imagine most people are buying those seats based on the proximity to the ice not the unlimited food pass lol.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Let me get this straight... If I get a ticket on StubHub that is essentially from a season ticket holder, the food should be on there..

If I do a walk up or Ticketmaster, the food won't.

Am I missing something?

From what we've determined here, when you buy the ticket, it will say "concession pass" on it if it has one. You can't buy concession pass tickets for those sections via ticketmaster, and season ticket holders can choose to add it or not add it to their ticket.

So, if you're buying off stubhub, it's a crap shoot unless they specifically check off the box in the "Comments" section that says unlimited food.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
From what we've determined here, when you buy the ticket, it will say "concession pass" on it if it has one. You can't buy concession pass tickets for those sections via ticketmaster, and season ticket holders can choose to add it or not add it to their ticket.

So, if you're buying off stubhub, it's a crap shoot unless they specifically check off the box in the "Comments" section that says unlimited food.

Got it. Do you know what sections have that option? I'm going to try hit a few games this year and would rather look for games with food than without.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Got it. Do you know what sections have that option? I'm going to try hit a few games this year and would rather look for games with food than without.

Devils Dominion posted this above:
Concession Pass is Sections 7,9,18,20.
Around Row 6 and back.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Anyone have a link to this year's STH pricing? Trying to figure out which games to sell back, and how much I'll get, but I know if I email my rep he'll just call me back and I don't have time to chat lol

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Anyone have a link to this year's STH pricing? Trying to figure out which games to sell back, and how much I'll get, but I know if I email my rep he'll just call me back and I don't have time to chat lol

Send me an message and I will e-mail it to you (I have no idea how to post a pdf on here)

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys, can someone please explain what the experience is like sitting in one of the Goal Bar Sections (23 to 27 I think). What kind of atmosphere is it in these seats/do you get anything in particular? Prices are around 75 each for this section on sites.. Is that fair? Is this more of a family section?? Thanks for any help and go devils

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Anyone else have problems with navigating the rewards points system? It wasn't really clear to me whether dates were available or not since every time I clicked on a date nothing actually happened and they were all greyed out (and every time I tried to do it off my phone earlier it kept saying date not available) but apparently I got the same date for two different rewards :P

Hopefully my rep will switch the date of the ice cream social for me otherwise I'll have to trade with someone here (I'm sure someone'll want ice cream social tickets for Fan Appreciation Day and trade me their ice cream social tickets for another Friday/weekend date?)

Last edited:

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
Anyone else have problems with navigating the rewards points system? It wasn't really clear to me whether dates were available or not since every time I clicked on a date nothing actually happened and they were all greyed out (and every time I tried to do it off my phone earlier it kept saying date not available) but apparently I got the same date for two different rewards :P

Hopefully my rep will switch the date of the ice cream social for me otherwise I'll have to trade with someone here (I'm sure someone'll want ice cream social tickets for Fan Appreciation Day and trade me their ice cream social tickets for another Friday/weekend date?)

I'm having problems redeeming too because I cannot select a date and it won't let me go any further.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Do points roll over into next season? There is nothing I want to redeem my points for so I'd like to just have them carry over. Any idea if they will be doing any road trips? Nothing is listed.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Do points roll over into next season? There is nothing I want to redeem my points for so I'd like to just have them carry over. Any idea if they will be doing any road trips? Nothing is listed.

You only get half the points that roll over (i.e. if you hold 10000 points you get 5000 rolled over).

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
You only get half the points that roll over (i.e. if you hold 10000 points you get 5000 rolled over).

Ah thanks. Damn, I wish I could cash these or trade them for cash lol I have like a bit over 40k but I've done a lot of these things, like all the photos in the past few seasons. How many pictures do I need on the ice? Lol

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Also keep in mind they said they will be adding things throughout the year, likely because they just can't guarantee dates for certain things too far out. My guess is player events and trips will be added later.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
The prices on the interactive seating chart are outdated. My seats are over 15% higher per ticket, per game than what is listed.

I have sent the updated map (PDF) to a couple of people on here ... happy to send to others ... or maybe one of them knows how to post a PDF here :)

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011
Devils Dominion posted this above:
Concession Pass is Sections 7,9,18,20.
Around Row 6 and back.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=106627

Even 7,9, 18 and 20 rows 6 or higher have the option for no food. If you select a game you'll see it says Grey (concessions pass) or (no concessions pass)

It's beyond stupid how this is going to work. There little ploy is to have everyone buy seasons because without it your stuck not know what your really getting.

A lot of people in the early going are going to get pissed off.

The opt in opt out piece i was explaining was for those in the GL seats behind the goals. Seat 1 and 2 could have food and seat 3 and 4 could not. They way around this to find out is to call stubhub and ask and they can reach out to the seller. IF the seller guarantees it and you don't get it well free tickets for you .

I happen to know since I'm a broker (that the Devils don't do business with) a majority of the GL seats especially the ones in groups of 6 and 10 are held by a mega broker. Amazing who they pick to do business with. But that story is for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad