EdN3QSyX0AE34lB

From Giant Tiger per Twitter.

All but confirms the new logo.

Reactions: NB613

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The small minor change to the trim doesn't make it more appealing to my eyes, but I'm just glad to have that version be the one we are going forward with. I am pumped about this, regardless of my better judgement lol.

Reactions: Matsens15

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I've seen a few posts on Twitter where people stumbled upon the potential leaked logo on limited 5 year + old merch.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The 2D logo has been used for merchandise over the last decade. Obviously, not on a regular basis. It had nothing to do with a possible rebrand though. It was used on a line of Adidas shirts with retro teams logo this past season, and a few years back people in this thread were super excited because the Sens store stocked 2D CCM hats.

If someone actually found the updated version with the gold, that would be interesting, because it would point to the updated version being around for a long time. Ultimately, it wouldn't matter though.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
$5 says we’re headed to a season where the slogan is:

“The New Golden Age” of “The Gold Standard”.

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
I placed an order for the hoodie that was on Lids before the page for it was taken down. I just received an email from them:

Please accept our sincere apologies. Unfortunately, we're unable to fulfill the item(s) below.

We've issued a full refund, which will post back to your original payment method within 7 business days.

When we're unable to fulfill an order it's usually because the item is no longer available or because it's a custom order in violation of team licensing guidelines.

Sincerely,

Your Fan Experience Team

Seems to confirm that someone dun goofed by putting it up.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
I placed an order for the hoodie that was on Lids before the page for it was taken down. I just received an email from them:

Please accept our sincere apologies. Unfortunately, we're unable to fulfill the item(s) below.

We've issued a full refund, which will post back to your original payment method within 7 business days.

When we're unable to fulfill an order it's usually because the item is no longer available or because it's a custom order in violation of team licensing guidelines.

Sincerely,

Your Fan Experience Team

Seems to confirm that someone dun goofed by putting it up.

Classic Sens with the controversy lol

There was a rack at Giant Tiger on Walkey if you want to pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad