Official HF 2005 Mock Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

Jason MacIsaac said:
New Jersey quickly walks up to the stand and selects the big talented Slovakian, Richard Lelkes. I really liked what I seen from Lelkes and thought he had every bit the skills that Czech forward Hanzal has. New Jersey had targeted another forward but when they realized Lelkes was still available they moved up to get the big forward.

Leskes stands at 6`3 210 pounds and has alot of similarities to Marion Hossa and Tomas Vanek. Very strong and puck, blazing fast hands and a nice release.

He's to soft for me. Plus the Sharks have a very similar prospect in Kaspar so I passed up on him.

Still, I haven't seen him since U-17, so it will be fun to see him play sweden.

Great pick in the 3rd round, i've heard some scouts give him 1st round grades.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
X-SHARKIE said:
He's to soft for me. Plus the Sharks have a very similar prospect in Kaspar so I passed up on him.

Still, I haven't seen him since U-17, so it will be fun to see him play sweden.

Great pick in the 3rd round, i've heard some scouts give him 1st round grades.
Hard to say, I wish I could have seen him verses a physical team like Canada. That is usually a good indicater of what they are capable of.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
The Minnesota Wild would like to announce the selection of 6'3 C Riley Merkley from the Calgary Hitmen of the Western Hockey League.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
I would be willing to trade down my 78th overall for a 3rd+prospect package

If you are interested PM me a proposal

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
The Buffalo Sabres organization proudly, from Saginaw in the OHL, Tom Pyatt.

Oh well, the Pyatt connection in Buffalo! I love Pyatt's feistiness, work ethic and he actually does have a lot of skill. He's a pretty good skater too with above-average speed.

FacelessButcher

Sep 20, 2003
Edmonton
Sharkie you still haven't changed the 84th selection to Edmonton.

16-Dec-03 Edmonton Oilers traded Mike Comrie to the Philadelphia Flyers for Jeff Woywitka, a 1st round selection in 2004 and a 3rd round selection in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad