Official HF 2005 Mock Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
MaDdY said:
Woah Woah, he has to make his own decision. Others might be interested in him too. A little unfair for those hoping for him to fall.

His time is up. It is unfair to others waiting to make their picks. If you think someone else makes better sense suggest them. If he is the best pick, which I think likely, then others should have the integrity to pick him.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
borro said:
His time is up. It is unfair to others waiting to make their picks. If you think someone else makes better sense suggest them. If he is the best pick, which I think likely, then others should have the integrity to pick him.

If his time is up. The next person should select...thats what the time limit is for. Dont you think...?

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
MaDdY said:
If his time is up. The next person should select...thats what the time limit is for. Dont you think...?

We have been making choices for them. Nobody said anything about that, until now. I could see some others but I selected the one I thought Koltsov would pick.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
well...whatever you guys do. Im noone to complain :)

Macias is alright. how about Gennady Churilov or Alexander Sundstrom?

Who do you think is better?

and can you tell me more about Kostitsyn?

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
MaDdY said:
well...whatever you guys do. Im noone to complain :)

Macias is alright. how about Gennady Churilov or Alexander Sundstrom?

Who do you think is better?

I would rate them this way right now:

1. Paquet
2. Macias
3. Churilov
4. Kostitsyn
5. Sundstrom

and can you tell me more about Kostitsyn?

Kostitsyn is from belarus L:efthanded shooting forward. Plus player at WJC under 18 minus at WJC

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
With the 87th pick in the draft, the Bruins select

D J. P Paquet.

The Bruins had already used there first two picks on forwards and felt that it woundn't hurt to add a defenseman which they thought would be long gone before 87. The organization was also highly interested in Christoph Gawlik

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I would like to go at least one more round and maybe 2. Are you guys game? If so we can start another thread or just keep this going.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
borro said:
I would like to go at least one more round and maybe 2. Are you guys game? If so we can start another thread or just keep this going.

I would do it for at least 3 more rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad