Official HF 2005 Mock Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Two more is stretching it for guys I have even heard of. I am willing to do some research. If we want nine we go 9. 6 for now seems prudent.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
markov-I've got alot of complaints about the non-Caps fan in Vernon's draft trading our best assets and I am not even in that draft. It takes alot of fun away when people become unrealistic.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Jason MacIsaac said:
9 rounds isn't all that hard.

It has become more difficult to get people to show up. We should have maybe hours. I suggest a 4 hour window for picks. Hours would be 6pm-10pm EST on work nights, 9AM-10PM on weekends. People who don't show can be picked over like what happened to the Vikings in the NFL.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
OK, I propose we go 6 additional rounds. We make an Official HF Extended Mock Draft Round 4-9 and X-Sharkie retains the moderator/decision maker. He has done a great job keeping this Mock reasonable. Seconds?

X-SHARKIE

Ok will we should definitley take a vote.

I have some players I guess I could take for 9 rounds, it would be tough, I guess I would rely on my USHL and USHSW players...but it could be done.

I could try to mod it, thanks Borro, I really appreciate the compliments...

but if I Can't I'll gladly keep making my picks and let Markov do it.

I would like to thank everyone envolved in this draft, it went very fast, very easy, no hissy fits were thrown, nothing, very mature out of everyone.

Greatly appreciated.

:handclap: to you all! I had alot of fun and i'm up for doing it again, but I would like it if Markov ran the show :)

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site
markov` said:
I need the full draft order for these rounds. Help me someone, please, so I can start the topic.

I don't have it... at worst we can just continue with what was used as the "core" order without any trades' impact....

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
markov` said:
I need the full draft order for these rounds. Help me someone, please, so I can start the topic.

I say just start with the basic. Not many late picks have been traded. People will let you know.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
markov` said:

91. Pittsburgh Penguins -
92. Chicago Black Hawks -
93. Washington Capitals-
94. Columbus Blue Jackets-
95. Phoenix Coyotes -
96. New York Rangers -
97. Florida Panthers -
98. Carolina Hurricanes -
99. Anaheim Might Ducks -
100. Atlanta Thrashers -
101. Los Angeles Kings -
102. Minnesota Wild -
103. Buffalo Sabres -
104. Edmonton Oilers -
105. St.Louis Blues -
106. Nashville Predators -
107. Vancouver Canucks -
108. Montreal Canadiens -
109. Calgary Flames -
110. Dallas Stars -
111. Colorado Avalanche -
112. New Jersey Devils -
113. New York Islanders -
114. Philadelphia Flyers -
115. Ottawa Senators -
116. Toronto Maple Leafs -
117. Boston Bruins -
118. San Jose Sharks -
119. Tampa Bay Lightning -
120. Detroit Red Wings -

This should do it...I believe Jacobv is on the clock. If any of these are wrong, they will changed, just let me know. I did this quick...

Last edited:

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
fredez said:
I'm pretty sure Montreal has a 4th round pick

I believe I fixed that and the Carolina Hurricanes had been accidentally ommitted. Is that the correct order? Please advise? Also if anyone knows of trades that CAN BE CONFIRMED let us know before the draft starts. Once the pick is made, changes will not be made. Let us know ASAP. Thanks

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
fredez said:
I'm pretty sure Montreal has a 4th round pick

BTW, thanks for pointing that out. Please tell me if you see any other errors. Once the order is confirmed, then we will edit any trades. In the meanwhile, Jacobv will be free to pick in my mind.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Ok guys i dont have the time for more rounds really i loads of work to do..So if you want to do more rounds i cant be in ...

But i think we should try to declare a winner of the first three rounds..Which team that added the best players from their perspective...

Chicago added some players with offensive punch (Istomin+Brule) a potential no 1 center (Brule)..A project with size in Skorykh and no1 (at least in Chicago) D-man in Hatcher while only losing Calder..Im pretty pleased with my draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad