HF Habs: Official Habs Mock Draft 2018 Edition - Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
Is there a team for me? I have never missed a pick and made some good ones over the years. I've got my list ready and draft fever is high!

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Let's do this gentlemen! How many hours max between picks?

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
With the first overall pick, the Buffalo Sabres select, from Frölunda HC, of the Swedish Hockey League, defenceman,

Rasmus Dahlin

912@70.jpg

Scouting report: "He has all the tools to become a game-changing pillar for this organization. His effortless skating and offensive tools make you swoon while his defensive game grows with each passing contest. An outstanding World Juniors. A generational talent on the backend."

The Carolina Hurricanes are now on the clock

Reactions: ProspectsFanatic

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
"With the 4th selection in the 2018 NHL Draft, the Ottawa Senators are proud to select from the USA National Development Program, Oliver Wahlstrom"

"Oliver Wahlstrom is this draft classes most prolific goal scorer. He can beat goalies from distance, he can one-time the puck, he can beat goalies in tight, he has hands to deke the goalie, and he can use every shot from slap. wrist, snap shot and back hand. Wahlstrom is capable of carrying the offense through puck handling, deking, making smart passes or creating his own shooting lanes or allowing his skilled centre do the work so he can find open areas and use his anticipation and quick hands to create scoring chances. Wahlstrom can skate well for his size and looks for opportunities to turn the puck over. He's active in the defensive zone but needs more work in reading the play there and getting his body involved. His only question mark is his ability to get physical and use his body to separate man from puck, once he matures and adds that element to his game, he will be reliable all over the ice."

@L4br3cqu3 is up.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
If there is open team I would like to trade team or take an extra team if possible otherwise I only start drafting at the very end of the 2nd round which is quite disappointing.

Reactions: Mathletic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad