HF Habs: Official Habs Mock Draft 2018 Edition - Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
End of the day, this is a MOCK draft. I mean, it probably won't go the same way in real life, but isn't that the point? I mean, short of doing something off the board and picking McLeod top-5, I think we are here to have fun, throw some shade and do some fantasy GM'ing.

But hey, if not picking Kotkaniemi (who I love a lot) #3 overall is going to trigger a member (whose name I won't give the time of day), all I can say is good riddance.

Now let's hurry up. These Islander picks aren't gonna draft themselves and I am gunning for McLeod.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Lol at all of this when the joke wasn't even about Kotkaniemi @ 3 to begin with. :facepalm:

KQnwjo2.gif

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't even know why there is a discussion lmao. Pretty much everyone here loves Kotkaniemi, we aren't wrong to be questioning to pick him at 3. We want to get the best player to help turn this franchise around.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I would not be mad with Kotkniemi at 3rd overall.

That being said I would probably look for a trade down from a pick or two (knowing that none of these team would select Jesperi of course.)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Someone can take the Preds if they want. They have like no picks though, lol. Considering I work 12 hour days, during the day when the majority of picks are, I don't want to hold people up.

If you guys don't mind potential holdups, I would love to stay. But no pressure.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Someone can take the Preds if they want. They have like no picks though, lol. Considering I work 12 hour days, during the day when the majority of picks are, I don't want to hold people up.

If you guys don't mind potential holdups, I would love to stay. But no pressure.

Just pop me your list in the morning if you are within 10 or so picks and I'll make them for you.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just pop me your list in the morning if you are within 10 or so picks and I'll make them for you.
I can try this out.

But considering my mornings, I'm not sure it'll work. My days off are fine. 8 hours is fine. It's the 6 hours on work days that I'm worried about. We will see. If I miss my first pick, replace me.

I definitely want to stay since I'm a pompous, uninformed, and idiotic person like my 28 other friends in this draft. ;)

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I can try this out.

But considering my mornings, I'm not sure it'll work. My days off are fine. 8 hours is fine. It's the 6 hours on work days that I'm worried about. We will see. If I miss my first pick, replace me.

I definitely want to stay since I'm a pompous, uninformed, and idiotic person like my 28 other friends in this draft. ;)
Perfect thanks for the heads up !

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Guys,

Take the personal discussions to PM okay? Grant is out so replace him with somebody else. Just move on.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Eeeee I'm here, but I haven't been PMed ? Was at work, good thing I looked it up. I'll make my choice soon.

Edit: I just saw that I was tagged, but I did not receive any notifications. Sorry about the delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeThreeKings

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
"With the 5th selection in the 2018 NHL entry draft, Arizona Coyotes are proud to select, from the Halifax Mooseheads, Filip Zadina."

ep_11_zadina,_filip_(59)_2018-01-27.jpg

“Zadina is a determined and hungry scorer. He has the ability to score in multiple ways between the dots and from the top of the circles in the offensive zone. He possesses an excellent release that makes it very hard for goalies to get a read on his shot.” – Craig Button, TSN

“He’s been exactly as advertised and more for Halifax. The power winger has been destroying CHL competition and saved his best performances for this Czech national team this holiday season. He uses his size and strength to create space and then delivers electric moves and finishing ability. Can beat you from anywhere on the ice. A tireless worker.” – Cam Robinson, Dobber Prospects

“Has transitioned well to the North American game with an intense will to get into the home-plate area. There are no deficiencies in his game and he’s loaded with character. Zadina may not exactly be Nico Hischier, but he’s not too far behind.” – Sam Cosentino, Sportsnet

@zaluty is on the clock

Reactions: sandviper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad